NueraTel / FRAUD

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hi Folks
Nueratel is a total fraud company. I want to provide a small guideline in order to make sure that you dont fall prey to them. I am from Calgary, i received a call from them few days back and the person (Shahid) told me that calling pakistan would charge me only 2c/min. and a one time charge of $3.9 for activation purpose. i told him that i havent heard good things about them, like you guys deduct $40 during activation. he confirmed that all those stuff are rumors. he confirmed me that there would be no additional charges of any sort on my account either refundable or non-refundable. I managed to prolong this deal for 3-4 days. meanwhile i thought of an idea. I told him that i am ready to activate the services but i would be using a prepaid visa/master card worth $20. if i like the service then i would start using my regular visa/master card. he said that system will not accept $20 card and i need at least $50 card. I told him thats not possible i wont be using a card worth that much since i have heard that your company deduct $35-$40 during activation. Now at this moment he confessed and said yes we do deduct that money but that is refundable.
I told him never to call me again because i asked him this before and he lied to me. Its very sorry that our own people which we should trust try to rob us. they dont care how a person is making his/her living. no doubt we are notorious in whole world.
If someone from nueratel call you and tell you there is no additional fee of any sort dont trust them. But if you still wana give it a try just tell them you will use a card that has a limit of $20 dollars. Then see what they say. I hope that helps.

Al