NTB / National Tire & Batteryservice

Cust # [protected]
I recently had service at your Deptford, NJ location to have rotors, brakes, rear outer different, rear wheel seal, pinion shaft seal, real wheel bearing, repacks and so on. Well I recently was in an accident when I ended up in a ditch because my brakes locked on me. I took it back to the shop and asked Todd the manager to inspect the work because this has never happened before. Well he was rather snappy with me and insisted I needed new tires. He was correct, but my tires were not the cause of the accident. I asked him to at least put it on the lift and inspect the rear.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Gibbstown, NJ Well he said he did and I know he didn't because I took the vehicle to Pep Boys and found this problem. The rear brakes were totally drenched with fluid. The service manager told me everything that NTB preformed needed to be redone, brakes, rotors, packing and so on. I spent close to $1500 in service at NTB and this is the treatment that I received. I was also quoted between $500 and $900 and to my surprise when I arrived and the man gave me an invoice for nearly $1500 my jaw dropped.
I would love some feedback or a refund on this subject because I will not deal with Todd again as he was rude and ignorant.

Jo