NTB / National Tire & Battery — my cooper gls touring tires
Dear NTB, I am writing in the hopes of finding a remedy to an ongoing and extremely frustrating situation. I purchased brand new tires at your Nashua NH store on 6/17/17 for $656.78. My mileage was74, 233, I am now at 86, 125. They are 60, 000 tires. Since that purchase I have returned to several of your stores to correct the same problem over and over; at least two of my tires WILL NOT maintain proper tire pressure. I have returned almost 10 times. Although the employees have been friendly and tried thier best, this problem remains still. I must go into the gas station every other week to add air. I work full time and have a family, adding air to my NEW tires constantly is wearing my patience very thin. They have sealed and resealed the tires several times. This has not worked.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Nashua, NH I have spoken with several mechanics and they all agree that NTB seriously lacked in the preparation process by not prepping the rims before the new tires were put on ( I personally think the tires are simply lemons and no good). Regardless, I am appealing to your company to stand behind what you sell and either replace the tires or prep the rims thoroughly THIS TIME in order that they maintain thier proper pressure for the LIFE OF THE TIRE! Mind you, this has been going on for months!!! Please do the right thing, stand behind your products and solve this matter as soon a s possible.
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander
Cooper GLS Touring 225/55R18 98H 60.000
Thank you very much for your time, and hope to hear back very very soon.
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs