NPower / Electric Bills

1 4-6 Wigan Road, AthertonManchester, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07528087026

Before we switched to npower, we used to pay Ninety six pounds a month.
Npower brought us the bill of Three Thousend, Eight Hundred and Sixty Three Pounds and seventeen Pence for the first Three months. We have complained to them but to no avail.
Without responding to our complaint, they have sent us another bill of over Three Thousend pounds without any regards to our complaint and we do not know who to turn to for redress.

Comments

• Fa
      20th of Apr, 2010

I was fobbed off with verbal promises of cheap electricity rates, only to have them denied after the deadline has expired, and find that I have been locked into a 2 year contract at 40% more that other companies, and there is nothing it appears that I can do about it.

Why are these people allowed to profiteer on the backs of innocent people, they must all pay the same to their suppliers.

Why too do they advertise on the television? It's not that their power is any better than anybody elses or lasts longer. All they can offer is based on price, except for those unfortunate s**s who have already been stitched up!