Northland Group / Unwanted phone calls
We have been receiving unwanted phone calls from Northland Group since 5/18/2017. Every day, the Northland Group call for a person who is not related nor ever lived at my address. It seems that this person used our name and address as a reference on his loans which are now in default. Since the Northland Group has no regard in any FTC laws, I decided to report them to the FTC. Just go to http://www.ftc.gov/ and file a complaint under Consumer Protection and use the address below.
The FTC did respond to the complaint:
Thank you for contacting the Federal Trade Commission. We entered the information you provided into our shared law enforcement data base. We share this data base with Federal, State and Local law enforcement agencies. Attached is your electronic response, which includes your reference number. Any enclosures can be found at www.ftc.gov under Consumer Protection and Consumer Information section.
Information from consumers like you helps Federal, State and Local authorities investigate possible illegal practices and enforce our laws. Someone from the Federal Trade Commission or another law enforcement agency may contact you if they need additional information to help them in an investigation.
Please visit the FTC's web page, www.ftc.gov, to get free information to help you avoid costly consumer problems.
7831 Glenroy Road
Edina, Mn. 55439
In my case, I have a collections agency calling my house on a daily basis and I'm not the one they are calling about. I guess I'm supposed to do the leg work for them or they will harass me until they get their money from this guy.
More Northland Group Complaints & Reviews
- Northland Group Inc. - Do not fall for their schemes! 
- Northland Group Inc. - settlement offer? 
- Northland Group Inc. - SCAM SCAM SCAM ! 
- Northland Group Inc. - phoney collection notice 
- Northland Group Inc. - Fraud and harassment! 
- Northland Group Inc. - collections
- Northland Group - phishing scam 
- Northland Group Inc - Collection letter 
- Northland Group LLC - harassing calls about someone elses dept 
- Northland Group Inc. - collection letter