North American Hunting Club / lifetime membership

I paid my lifetime membership well over 20 years ago. I recieved my publications monthly for several years soon the magazine went to quarterly. Soon there after I recieved no magazines at all w/o any explanation. There should be a class action suit against nahc so that they quit ripping people off!!! Bill miller should be ashamed!

Re
Jan 21, 2016

Comments

• Wa
      25th of Jan, 2016

That is just what happened to me I want my life time money back

• Ky
      2nd of Feb, 2016

I joined the North American Hunting Club Life membership years ago. My membership # 70124454. I moved and I haven't received my magazines or anything from them. I can't even get into my account with them. I would like to know whats going on. Thank You Dave McElmurry . My new address is PO BOX 207, Winston, OR 97496

• We
      23rd of Dec, 2018

@Kyle V So, any good results or infor from NAHC??

• Mi
      26th of Apr, 2016

I too have received nothing form them in years. I have been a "Life Member" since August 1999. My member number is 252215. This harbors on the verge of theft by swindle in my opinion. If they cannot provide the services and magazines promised to people then the entire Life Membership monies should be refunded. Thank you, Michel Rosendahl - 128 Bomber Mountain Rd. Gillette, Wyoming 82716

• Il
      13th of May, 2016

I too am a paid life member. No magazines or correspondence received for ages. What is going on? Dudes - honor the members - not your wallet.
    Harold Parson 509 N. Quincy, Clinton, Il 61727

• Il
      14th of May, 2016

Forgot to include my life membership number - 40541440.

• Mk
      30th of Nov, 2016

I also stopped receiving my life time membership benefits. I called them and as soon as I said that I had a lifetime membership they hang up. What a crock of crap. Life Member Since 2004. I would love to see a lawsuit filed against them. Count me in on one.

• Rg
      16th of Dec, 2016

i am also a lifetime member and have not recieved any mags or anything for a few years now . what gives ? member #40054126 8 # HC

• We
      23rd of Dec, 2018

@rguidweld12 SO, any reply or results from NAHC?

• Bg
      20th of Dec, 2016

I've been a life member for years and since they went to the scout format, everything has stopped. No magazine, no free trials (which never received anything except the life member signup offer)... Now I've moved and i cant even get into my account to change my address so i might get the publications again (hopefully). What's going on?

• De
      23rd of Feb, 2017

wa36 I have been a lifetime membersince 1993 were did they go bill miller were are you I want my life time member money back

• Cs
      5th of Jul, 2017

I am too a life member of the hunting club #40051463 since 1991, fishing club 90308039 since 2004, and handyman club 30057663 since 1997. I move 3 years ago. I called them with change of address and have not heard from them since then. I want all my money back. I bought knife collections and tools, fishing gear. What is up with them. I have called the phone numbers listed on my membership cards. I get busy signal. I have spent several thousand dollars between all three of them. Any one who can help out on this would be nice. Class action suit I'm all in for it.

• Do
      28th of Aug, 2017

I am a lifetime member #40133466 since 09/1990. My mag quit when I moved also and I can't find a way to contact them. Are they still in Hopkins, MN? I have a notion to drive down and check them out. My email is tjatriver@hotmail.com if anyone has any phone #'s for NAHC.
    When I first joined, NAHC was great. WHAT HAPPENED??
    DOCTER56

• Ha
      6th of Oct, 2017

I am a life member also Harry Clouse #40382245 since December 2002. I have not received, E mail hclousejr@att.net, Magazine, Letter, NOTHING for over a years now. I would like to know what is going on. Was really great for a while, now NOTHING !!!

• Da
      18th of Dec, 2017

I have been a Life Member #33344 since the mid 80's and I would like some answers also. I haven't recieved a magazine in yrs now and i do get an occasional email every once in a while.

• Ke
      10th of Mar, 2018

I have been a Life member for about 20 yrs., I received the leather jacket, patch and belt buckle when I became a member. I also signed up to be a field tester but never received not one item, now I haven't received a magazine in years. Sign me up for any lawsuit headed there way.

• Da
      18th of Mar, 2018

I remember when the NAHC started and purchased a lot of books, coins and cook books. They always had some kind of thing going on to purchase different products. I remember when i first started their was a guy named Paul can't remember his last name but he always smiled in all of the publications. They had purchased a lot of land for people to go hunt on. I think this was a gimmick. I bet they used all the money they made buying land. I hope they are having a good time on the land we bought for them. They even had this promotion that they would send a product to test. They sent me a form and everything. I did it twice and sent the form back but would never hear from them again. I remember it was set up pretty good and then they started drifting off. I would like to thank them if i can find them i had put it for one of those hunts they were doing but never won any hunts. I guess they were more interested in the money and the land. Sounds like a ponzi scheme.

• St
      26th of Apr, 2018

nahc what daoes it mean to us hunters? absolutely nothing. we are scamed and desceved to join a life time membership just to give up a $1000 for what ? tthis is a scam, the big bull, i have joined nahc back in 1986.
    is this how we are cheated and desceved by a low life scam artist and a cheat. why?why?we have to find out who took our for what reason? GET OUR MEMBERSHIP MONEY BACK ALL OFF IT!!!

• Ru
      14th of Aug, 2018

Yes, apparently the so-called nahc has scammed us all. I am a "Trophy-Life" member #40308791. I can't remember when I last heard anything from the organization. I tried several times over the years to "test" products that nahc wanted to market, but was only "accepted"(?) once. So what do we need to do to get our refunds?

Russ E.

• Ki
      27th of Aug, 2018

Well, what a coincidence, I go to investigate my membership n find lots of others that were "presumed dead" I suppose. My Lifetime Card is dated 04/95, mbr # 40276390, Trophy-Life n tester as well...They must be belly up.

• Mi
      14th of Oct, 2018

So once again shafted by something looking out for my rights as a hunter. I got more an heard more before i became a life member in the mid-90's, when i moved to SC i did a change of address an got a few new issues of the magazine an a cheap china knife. I wrote a review an nothing since, still have life member card, that an a $1 get me a coffee. MRC Harleyville SC.

• Ph
      31st of Dec, 2018

I to am a lifetime member haven't received a thing since 2014 .Have tried calling some many times I finally quit .I was never told about Scout or anything else I to would like to know what I paid for when I bought into your club which now seems like a scam I too would love an answer although I doubt I will receive one .Your membership card and $1.50 might get me a coffee in Minnetonka or get me shot