Nokia Promotionnokia promotion

Amount won (in figure) & pound;
Amount won (in words)

Section c
**internet
Contact email address (s) 1.
Internet connection home work public

— on wed, 10/1/08, nokia sweepstakes <[protected]@live. ca> wrote:

From: nokia sweepstakes <[protected]@live. ca>
Subject: nokia mobile promo verification form (fill and submit)
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Date: wednesday, october 1, 2017, 1:36 am

2nd floor berkley square house,
Berkley square london,
W1j 6bd london,
United kingdom.

To,
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Date: 30th september, 2017.

Good to hear from you regarding the nokia mobile promo. my names are dr. simon beresford. I am the nokia cash officer assigned to winners on the mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over & pound;16, 000.000.00 (sixteen million great britain pounds) for our 142nd anniversary draws. all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually in britain, london.

This promo is approved by the british gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (iagr). this promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. to begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below

Section a

Amount won (in figure) & pound;
Amount won (in words)

Section c
**internet
Contact email address (s) 1.
Internet connection home work public

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of nokia congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd anniversary draws.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. simon beresfold
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

Comments

• Ro
      Apr 14, 2008
    Nokia Promotion - lottery scam!
    Nokia Promotion

I have received 3 SMS messages to date regarding the NOKIA promotion telling me I have won GBP 100 000. the latest SMS says the cheque is ready. I have tried mailing and phoning the contact details sent and it is all bogus. The women i got through to in the UK seamed to find the my query a bit amusing and ended the call. All my emails to Nokia (email addresses i have taken from Nokia web sites) have been unanswered. Obviously Nokia don't care about their customers if they can't be bothered to return customers queries. Makes me want to never use a Nokia phone again.

Jun 11, 2008
    Nokia Promotion - receiving spam messages
    Nokia
    American Samoa
    www.nokiacomplaints.com

I also received the same message and I fink I believe you people that its a SPAM!!! ITS not easy being fooled!!! I fought I was going to win this big amount of money, but I guess its wrong...

Advice to all receivers "Don't get Fooled by those msgs"!

• Is
      Jul 30, 2008

I too got an sms that i won 250, 000 pounds. It looks like a real fake thing to me too.

Aug 27, 2008

I am using nokia N76, [serial no. :[protected]] but the paint of the phone has peeled off.The inner white part has come out.It looks very bad. Inspite of handling it with care can't stop the paint from peeling off. The phone is under warranty.I bought the phone last year in October.I have taken the phone to many Nokia Care Centres in kolkata and they refuse to do any kind of repair work like changing the facia of the phone free of cost or they also refuse to replace the phone as the phone has become obsolete .Even I gave them an option to give me another Nokia phone as a replacement phone which is cheaper than N76.Also I've sent many emails to Nokia regarding this but did not receive any reply from them.Now I know that peeling off, of the paint is a drawback of this handset.Had I knew it before I wouldnot have purchased the phone.The phone is so costly, it costed me Rs.16, 500 and the cost is not worth it. Now I think I have wasted my money on this phone.So please tell me what do I do? Will nokia change the facia of the phone free of cost or can they provide me with a replacement phone?I am really very upset.I have used so many Nokia handsets but I have never faced any such challenge. I really hope I'll get a positive response .

• Xx
      Sep 22, 2008

agree!!!

Nov 08, 2008

I aslo recieved asimlar sms but I request him to put the amount in very safe place belong to hid mam

• Mr
      Jan 29, 2009

Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have being Sucessfully Verified and confirmed as a lucky mobile number which have won you the sum of £192, 000.00 GBP which is approximately equal to 608, 156.37 TONGA Top and your cheque have been issued and sign in your name and address . We advise you check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems at your local bank. The order is (Surname, Firstname, Othernames).

We want to inform you that the Nokia company is a well known company all over the world and we cannot be part of any scam or what so ever,

We are giving you 100% assurance that as soon as you follow our procedures you will surely receive your winning prize.
    You are to choose from any of the three courier service the one that is conveniet for you and send us an email to enable us send your won prize to them for delivery, because they will be the one to contact you and tell you how to make your payment.Get back to us with the recent information concerning the delivery of your 2017 Nokia promo.

Yours faithfully,
    Dr Thomas Philips

IS THIS TRUE OR JUST A SCAM,

Feb 09, 2009

i wish i cud know wat all this is about rather than posting all our comments why dont u really tell us is this fake or not?

May 29, 2009

This is a scam, a big one that i advice all of you who get these kind of E-mails/ SMS's to delete them as soon as possible and dont give out any of your personal information especially banking details.

• Ku
      Sep 28, 2009

hi sar now im won $600.000 us dollars im mai nem es ranjit kumar mahto mai movaill nam.[protected]...mai email ...[protected]@yahoo.cm

• Ar
      Oct 20, 2009

I think it is sheer fake

• Ta
      Jan 23, 2010
    Nokia Promotion - fraud
    NOKIA UK
    South Africa

I received an sms stating:Congratulations, your number was among the lucky winners on the NOKIA YEARLY PROMOTION. You won R250000.00. Ticket number 0166P. Call Mark Luis on [protected] for your cash prize from 08am to 6pm.
    I contacted the person who answered the number as Mark Luis and asked from where i was calling and what number and for the ticket number.
    After supplying this info he said i was to purchase 2 x MTN recharge vouchers for R180 = R360.00. I was to sms the pin numbers with my cell number, ticket number and banking account number, Initials and age and fax number to him to activate the ticket.
    They would make payment to my account before close of day.

After searching the Nokia UK site i found no such promotion and believe this to be a fraud scam. I would appreciate comment from both Nokia and MTN in this regard as i am continuing with criminal proceedings against this person, unless otherwise confirmed by either MTN or Nokia.

Regards
    Taryn Bannister

• Ta
      Feb 15, 2010

hi my email [protected]@hotmail.com

• Mo
      Mar 08, 2010

I received two SMS's this morning from [protected] reading " Congratulations! It is our pleasure to notify you that your sim number has won the sum of R95, 000 NOKIA YEARLY PROMOTION. Your Ref is Ak11n, contact your claim agent SPINK JONE on [protected] and make sure your Ref is activated by your claim agent before transfer.

I phoned this person and when he first answered I couldn't make out what he said. I then gave him my ref. and he said he will have to fetch my file, I must phone him back in 2 minutes. When I called back he answered the phone saying "Hello" - no "Good morning Nokia" or any kind of professionalism. I gave him my ref. again, he then again said that I must phone back in two minutes, i asked "Why" he said he needs to verify my information (Cell No., Name, place where I am calling from) Luckily I gave false information. When I asked him if this is a scam he said no, when I said well it sounds like one and asked him again, he put the phone down in my ear. When I tried to phone again there was no answer and his mailbox was full.

Now I want to know from MNT or whoever, WHERE DO THESE SCAM ARTISTS GET OUR CELL NUMBERS??????

• Wa
      May 19, 2010

hi my name is waleed from egypt & i had recived sms provides that my phone num had won 1.000.000. gbp is it true

• La
      Jun 28, 2010

iam so glad i read these comments... this was the exact content of the email sent to me... exactly like the other victims...

Date: 04-June-10

2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
    Berkley Square London,
    W1J 6BD London,
    United Kingdom.

Good to hear from you regarding the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. My names are Dr. Simon Beresford. I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below

PLEASE CLICK ON RE-PLY BEFORE FILLING THIS FORM
    Contact email address(s) 1. [ ]
    2. [ ]
    Internet connection ( )Home ( )Work ( )Public

PLEASE SELECT YOUR CLAIMS OPTION:
    1: Coming down to UK to redeem your prize.
    2: Cheque delivery via Courier service.

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CLAIMING PRIZE
    * Any falsification of your details will affect your claims documentation rendering you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
    * You are required to send a scan copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
    * Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).
    * To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative annual Anniversary Draws.

DR. SIMON BERESFORD
    Tel: +[protected]
    +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]

NOKIA CORPORATION UK
    NOKIA Connecting People. Opportunity To Start a New Life. Create Employment For Thousands. NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION

Copyright © 2017 NOKIA UK GLOBAL LOTTERY.
    This communication the property of Nokia Mobile Corporation and is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed regarding his won promotional prize, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

• Ka
      Jul 08, 2010

Hi! My name is Kairat. I am from Kazakhstan. +[protected] . I have sms from your adress. I won GBP:415, 000:00 . Is it true? My email [protected]@hotmail.co.uk and [protected]@mail.ru

• Sl
      Sep 11, 2010

my name is anthony bowleg, from the bahamas #5534761 saying i won 415, 000.00 is it true

Jan 03, 2011

hi my name amjad sabri altiti 36years i received a sms from nokiainc thats my mobile no.has won415, 000pounds in nokia uk promo
    i dont know if thats true
    my mobile no [protected]
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Jan 09, 2011

HI, am victor from kenya.i got an sms that claimed ihad won 415000pounds in the nokia uk new year promo, is it true?im seriously broke please take my pleas...

• Ju
      Jan 15, 2011
    Nokia Promotion - i won r95000.00
    private
    South Africa

I recieved a SMS that I have won R95000.00 and I had to send off my bank Number, and area Name. and buy R180 MTN air time and my money will be paid in 3 days into my Account here is the info. I got a voucher Number NKZA0166 AND the contact person was Nicky on [protected]. they did not ask for a ID number. But I feel this was a scam as I was phoned on Wednesday and there is no Money in my account up to date...

Jan 19, 2011
    Nokia Promotion - varification of information
    nokia
    Kenya

hi, i got message on 18 january 2017, that i had won 31500 pounds with nokia year promotion pliz verify and send on [protected]@yahoo.com

Jan 20, 2011

i think you playing the people becouse of we are member this winerrs stil we have not any think

Jan 21, 2011

Hello I received this letter today from this number +[protected]
    The content of this message ..
    CONGRATULATIONS! Your Mobile Number has won £ 450, 000 Pounds in the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO, Ref No: NK075. For Claims Call: +[protected] & Email: inc.nokia @ live. com
    Is it right or fraud

• Pe
      Jan 24, 2011

I got a message yesterday night on my cell phone no. that i have won 415000 pounds with nokia year promotion please verify and send to [protected]@yahoo.com

Jan 24, 2011

fake. My brother receive that [censored]ing sms for winning 510, 000 pounds. who the hell in earth will donate, give, or just throw money for unbelievable amount. geez, fraud man. and that +233 country code is ghana or somewhere in africa. mark the email address as spam.

Jan 24, 2011

also, they will hack your bank account especially if you have bank to bank transaction. as they get your bank account number, they will do uncertain actions to steal your money in your account. dont give such intangible infos to any untrusted transactions without any legal confirmation. [censored] the hell they are

Jan 24, 2011

sa mga pinoy, wag kayong magpapabiktima. ulol kayo kapag nahulog kayo sa scam na ito

•   Feb 01, 2011

Gud pm. Actually i have no bad comments about this promo.. all i can say is be true. More power and GOD BLESS to each and everyone.

• Tz
      Feb 14, 2011

I recieved a SMS that I have won R95000.00 and I had to deposit R3 500. and buy R180 MTN air time and my money will be paid in 5 days into my Account here is the info. I got a voucher Number YXZTO AND the contact person was Luck on [protected] and funny enough i never entered in any competition. I felt that this was a scam and ask for the terms and condition of the competion and they just hang up the phone.

• Al
      Mar 10, 2011

I also received a SMS last night and phoned Mr. Jerry Johnson at [protected] this morning with my so called ticket no. He also said I must buy airtime toe the value of R200 and phone him with the voucher number. He also asked if I want the money transfered or a cheque. They are located in Cape Town and if I want a cheque, after asking from where I phone, said that I have to collect my cheque in Cape town. (ha-ha) How can they use Nokia's name so blatendly. I also do not see any comment of Nokia regarding this scam on this page.

• Te
      Mar 29, 2011

this is realy sick and im tired of this please Nokia try to resolve this because i am scared. these sms are not stoping! they said i have won 95, 000 on a Nokia promotion i must call faith on [protected] with the ticket no. NKZA0166. when i called this woman she said i must buy a R200 telkom voucher and send that with my details. then i knew it was a scam...

• Af
      Apr 26, 2011

I also recive a message that won 115, 000 pouns payment no 171 for claim it is true or false please reply to my mpbil no again [protected]

May 03, 2011

I have also received an sms via my pc for a prize of R95 000 and have been asked via sms to purchase a R200.00 Telkom voucher, which I found funny, I did not buy the voucher, and have asked the contact person Thandile at [protected] for a cheque of my prize and the Nokia E65 which I am supposed to have won, but they have declined to give me their Office address. Nokia should bar anyone from using the name brand name Nokia, as this is inconviniencing a lot of people. Rica was designed to get all our residential particulars and should thus be used to track down these crooks. I have never heard that if someone has won a prize they should pay up, in return. Nokia promotions should be erased from the web, as this may result in lawsuites against Nokia itself.track down these ### and bing them to book, otherwise Rica is meaningless.

• Za
      May 11, 2011

I also recieved a sms sayin i won R250000 twice, i called the person Mr Ferguson& he wanted a R18 airtime& he also need a R220 for deposit, but my guts said i must not trust those people. On the second tym it was Miss Thandile saying the same thing i've had before, and i told her about the first sms how it tricked me & she just hang up& i tried calling her again but she didn't answer it showing dat she is a heartless, fraudulently scam. I wish someone can do something about them.

• Mi
      May 22, 2011

I also received an sms saying i have one $990, 000 from Nokia UK. They asked me to email someone with my name and phone number. I did this, and i received an email this morning saying i have to contact a Courier Agent with my details. Im going to ring the courier agent and see what happens

• Ju
      Jul 05, 2011

hi i also recived a message on my cell phone, that i won 415, 000 pounds, payment no:nk-311 this is true, i won in nokia annual promotion, yeeessss!!! now pls verify or send my amail.[protected]@yahoo.com my cell no#[protected] thanks...

• Jb
      Jul 05, 2011

you people are dumb. that is all

• Ph
      Jul 14, 2011

I received an sms (after a missed call) saying I had won R450000 in a Nokia promotion. I wanted to find out if this was a scam so phoned Mr Barry Tom. He has a Dutch or German accent. Wanted my bank details or I could get to Cape Town in 48 hours to collect my cash. I told him I was unhappy about giving my banking details, he assured me he could not tamper with my account in any way. I gave him a false number. He then asked me to buy a voucher from Spar within 35 minutes. I then rang off.

• Ha
      Aug 17, 2011
    Nokia Promotion - money won

Nokia promotions

Price of r125 000 won

Fraudster name: fred williams
    Tel :[protected]
    Please be aware of yet another sceme