Nokia Promotion / received mail

Trans-Atlantics S. A LondonLondon, England, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
4.75
Dear sir / madam,
I have received a mail subject " winning notification !!!" on 20 march 08 nokia n seriers end of year program lump sum of gbp 5, 00, 000.00 (five hundred thousand great british pounds)

Please tell me right or wrong?

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Thanks with regards,
Abhishesh bhatt
Moble no. [protected].

Comments

11th of May, 2008
dear sir,
i received SMS on my mobile saying my mobile number won 400, 000GBpound from nokia sweepstake promo is it true or not, i need answer please as soon as possible
thanks
mobile no. 00966507083530
  7th of Jun, 2008
I resievd from nokia promotion Sms and E-mail that I win for 450, 000 Europ. please can you tell me trou or not.
mobil number: 00966-505889454
He
  7th of Nov, 2008
### the whole nokia complaints and ### you all workers there. all of you are the biggest sukkers in the whole wild world.### your all...
Ey
  30th of Jan, 2009
I have recieved a message saying
"congratulation yourmobilenumber has won GBP:220, 000 in NOKIA UK PROMOTION. To claimplease call +447031911792 and email:nokiainc@live.ca

So may I know is it true or not?

Please reply as soon as possible...
Th
  14th of Feb, 2009
SIR I HAVE GOT AN EMAIL AS FOLLOWS
DEAR LUCKY WINNER: MOHAMED THOUSIF.M

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY TO NOKIA N-SERIES PROMOTION OFFICE. THE ONGOING 2009 NOKIA ANNUAL AWARD PROMOTION WHICH WAS WAS DONE RANDOMLY WITH ALL NETWORK ALL OVER THE GLOBE HAS SELECTED YOUR MOBILE NO AS ONE OF THE 6 WINNERS OF THE ANNUAL AWARD OF 500, 000 GBP POUNDS.

THIS PROMO IS APPROVED BY THE BRITISH GAMING BOARD AND ALSO LICENSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GAMING REGULATORS(IAGR). THIS PROMO IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND AND WE INTEND TO SENSITIZE THE PUBLIC.

ALL INFORMATIONS CONCERNING YOUR WINNING ARE BEEN PROCESSED AT THE MOMENT FOR FUTHER DETAILS. THERE ARE TWO WAYS OF REMITTANCE IN ORDER FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE OF 500, 000GBP POUNDS.

1. BY COURIER SENT TO YOUR DOOR STEP( WHICH A CHEQUE WILL BE MADE IN YOUR NAME)

2. BY BANK TRANSFER WHICH AN ACCOUNT WILL BE MADE IN YOUR NAME AND THE MONEY WILL BE DEPOSITED IN IT FOR YOU TO TRANSFER INTO YOUR LOCAL ACCOUNT YOUR SELF ONLINE.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU HAVE CHOOSEN THE OPTION TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE YOU ARE TO SCAN AND SENT TO US YOUR PASSPORT ID OR DRIVING LICENSE FOR TESTIMONY OF OUR WINNERS IN THE 2009 AWARD PROMOTION.

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME AS YOU AWAIT YOUR FUNDS FOR A GLORIOUS FUTURE. ONCE AGAING CONGRATULATION MOHAMED THOUSIF.M AS OUR LUCKY WINNER IN THE ON GOING NOKIA 2009 PROMOTION.

NOKIA PROMOTION CO-ORDINATOR,
KENNEDY FLETCHER.
Tel:+447529881898

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS +919746259391. SIR, PLEASE SEND ME THAT IT IS TRU OR NOT
Sh
  1st of Sep, 2009
Hello... i have received a message on my mobile stating that i have won GBP 172, 000.000 in NOKIA PROMO 2009 & asked me to send a mail to: mobilenokia@live.com

I have send the mail & i was asked to open a world bank account & same instruction as made by "MOHAMED THOUSIF.M" (above named) to be able to claim my prize.

Please reply me as soonest as possible on my mobile number: +2307863846 to confirm if it is true or not.

Thank You.
  14th of Dec, 2009
dear sir,

I resievd from nokia promotion E-mail that I win 1, 000, 000, 00 DOLLARS‎ please can you tell me trou or not i resievd the E-mail from terrihorne@sbcglobal.net and he say to me contact with

Contact your NOKIA LotteryClaim Department :

NAME:MR COLE CAMPBELL BY EMAIL :
Private Email : nokiacolecampbell@hotmail.com
Telephone: +234-806-6805853

i need answer please as soon as possible

E-mail : mohdkk@hotmail.com

Me
  14th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
hi dear sir, my name is arvin,
I have recieved a message saying
"congratulation your mobile number has won for 450, 000 Europ in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO. To claim please call +4470359527 and email:nokiainc@live.ca

may I know is it true or not?
please answer as soon as possible, thanks
this is my private Email:arvin_ghhrmn@yahoo.com
Telephone:00994-558352539
Jo
  16th of Jan, 2010
hi:

i received a message on my mobile that mu mobile number have won 1.000.000 gbp and email to npkiapro5@live.com and call ;+447031814527
my mobile no# 671 4883450 to comfirm if is true or not
please answer as soon as possible
please emil the answer to jorel25_@hotmail.com

27th of Jan, 2010
deaar sir, i received a message "congratulation from nokia2010prommo@live.com fora prize of 1, 000, 000 poundsUK from the telephone +2347059440357.Woula please let me know immdiately if this is tru or a fraud. This is my e mail: mk-paui@hotmail.com my telephone #(676)7771274
  27th of Jan, 2010
M R.COLE CAMPBELL, NOKIA PROMMOTION CO-ORDINATOR, Private Email:nokiacolecamPBELL@HOTMAIL.COM tELEPHONE:+234-806-6805853. Dear Sir, I received yesterday a message "congratulation fo winning Nokia Prommotion 2010 with a prize of one million pounds in UKcurrency. Money transfer here is the Bank Transfer through either Money Gram or Direct Deposit under my if your word is true. Contact me in my email mk-paui@hotmail.com
  27th of Jan, 2010
Follow what is right always.
Ab
  10th of Feb, 2010
dear sir, i received a message "congratulation from nokia2010prommo@live.com fora prize of 1, 000, 000 poundsUK from the telephone +2347059440357.Woula please let me know immdiately if this is tru or a fraud. This is my e mail: fatma_012@hotmail.com my telephone 0122489223 and 0102416932
Br
  2nd of Mar, 2010
Dear sirs
i have received some e-mail that i have won the amount of 100 000.00, the is promotion
executed in .UK on febr.2010 has covered my telefon number !!!
please advice !!!
Brahmi Lamine
+36 20 531 3676 (Hungary)
best regards
Ya
  2nd of Mar, 2010
I received a similar message two days ago
I think this is fraud
Just so we get a prize so big?
Ke
  29th of Mar, 2010
hello uk nokia mobile prmotion, i just want to know i have win how i get this money plz tell me as soon on +20101106135 thank you so mutch
Re
  31st of Jul, 2010
Hello
I received a message that my number Won the Nokia UK PROMO, Thank you for considering me. You can e-mail me at renardogiovanni@hotmail.com after the claim is processed.

Thanks once again, God Bless
Iz
  2nd of Nov, 2010
Hello! my name is Izilda Rosária Muabi Francisco i live in from Angola received a message saying that i have won a prize of 350 000 00 Europ and i just want to know what i got do to receive this prize. Please you can call to this number +244924108089
Ri
  17th of Jan, 2011
I CHANGED MY FACEBOOK EMAIL AND WHEN I TEXED THE NUMBER I STARTED GETTING THOSE MESSAGES I GOT ONE FOR 530 000 EUROS FACEBOOK KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS I GUARANTEE IT.
Ar
  7th of Feb, 2011
Good day seems to me to cheat saying that I won 530.000.00 pounds. please help me understand the trick or not. My ID number winning GH-5865896586H3837. Artyom Hakobyan

Nokia Logo Nokia