Nokia / nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks

1 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi. I'm Aizam from Malaysia.

I'd use to be big fan of Nokia earlier on.

I had done 2 warranty claims so far whereby I had to wait 1 month each.

Claim 01 : last 3 bottom buttons stops functioning without reasons. Replacement done.
New problem arise (due to the above claims): upper speaker no sound.

Claim 02 : upper speaker no sound.
Repair done.
New problem arise (due to the above claims): the screen side crack open due to glue loosen as one side expose open the inside parts. High risk to damage if any water splash happened.

My comments:
I really feels that HQ QC fails to setup S.O.P to all service centre throughout each countries they had performed so. What checkpoint to confirm s before returns the unit to customers.

This time I'll not send back the unit to your poor service center division as I'll waste another month of waiting.

And I'll give 2 thumbs down to Nokia fmd of your service quality and I'll do the viral as well over the internet.

Nokia fmd you'd better stop thinking about the new models as you cannot serve better your existing models.

And one more thing, please tell your chat center to stop apologize this and that of the customer happening becoz SORRY NO CURE!! People is expecting the end results not your words.

Frustrated customer,