Nokia N95 / very poor sound of fm in loudspeaker mode

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a new nokia n95 the set is good in every thing but the only wrong thing is that the sound of fm in loud speaker mode is so weak that it is hardly hearable. I make a complaint to the dealer for replacement of the set, they checked the set and compare with another new set and told me that the sound of fm in loudspeaker mode is same in other set. Now my question is that by purchasing such a premium set if company can't provide the perfect sound then it is worth purchasing. I have also used nokia n73 which has better sound than nokia n95 in loudspeaker mode. If the standard of fm sound in loudspeaker mode is such company should stop manufacturing such set.

Comments

• Au
      30th of Dec, 2007

Hi.. am Umesh.. my cousin is workin in dubai.. he's returning by January or Feb ending.. I said him to bring Nokia N95 8GB or N73 Music Edition.. he agreed.. rite now am using 7710.. in order to upgrade its firmware, i gave it to the HCL concern ppl.. there i saw a customer requesting the tech support to repair his N81.. those crew ppl said that the mobile's not under warranty.. but the customer argued that its under warranty, and its only 3 months since he bought that mobile, from DUBAI, it was a gift to him.. those ppl said him that you need to acquire INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY, in order to repair the mobile under warranty.. actually,what my doubt is, If i get a mobile from outside india, i cant acquire warranty a?a nd what should i do in order to get international warranty? reply me soon.. am waiting for your reply, NOKIA, THANKS! :)