Nokia N95 / battery not charging

BD Review updated:

On 16th of September i visited Nokia Service Center at Dinajpur, Bangladesh with a complain that battery of my mobile set is not charging properly (getting flat in 3 hours or so). The gentlemen attending me said he can send my mobile set to their Head Office for repair only after the Eid Festival which was still 10 ten days to go and included the Eid Holiday of 3/4 days almost half a month!!
I was at loss what to do and to whom to seek Help?

Comments

• Ga
      Sep 12, 2007
    Nokia N95 - Poor service!
    India

I have purchase Nokia N95 on 1 July 2007 within 15 days i face a problem of backlight not working and sim rejected i contact nokia care on 8 aug they told me on 15 aug that your handset is sent to company on 10 aug 2007 for replacement. Till date i.e 12 sept 2007 i didn't receive my handset and just increasing no of days. I AM FED UP WITH NOKIA. Looking for Consumer Case in Near Future.

Gaurav.

• Va
      Oct 22, 2007
    Nokia N95 - Product Defective

Hello,
    My name is Varinder and i have purchased Nokia N95 set and its not functioning properly. its battery was defective when i purchased it and the cell phone also keeps on hanginging. I want the company should replace the cell.

• Mo
      Oct 31, 2007

Ya the above comment is correct. I also suffering the same problem

Mar 31, 2008

Nokia N95 - Very fast no battery. (around half day)

•   Nov 19, 2009

Jan 08, 2010
    NOKIA/N95 - Stolen
    TM-I K C
    [protected]@live.com

i also received sms of TM-I KC on my mobile phone two time.

• Ks
      Apr 13, 2010
    Nokia N95 - Cell Missing
    TVS LSL Product
    India

Cell lost on Sunday 11.04.10 while travelling is bus Name: RMS in the Route Thiruvallur to Sriperumandur. Immediately checked after geeting down and complained in bus conductor and driver.

• Ks
      Apr 13, 2010

This system very useful, Please immediate action