Nokia N91 / faulty handset

With due respect i beg to say that i purchased a nokia n91 gsm handset in july 2006 it works properly for a month. After this it have problem of hanging ,it auto switch off while talking or listening the music i send the handset in nokia care hcl infinet dehradun after the 20-22 days i receive my handset back but i found that there is no any change in handset, i resend the handset to nokia priority for further 20- 22 days, care centre person said me that at this time the handset will properly repaired, but the handset is become more problematic this time the hard disc creates a sound during operating the handset i fed up with this process doing again & again, i feel cheated by nokia ltd.

N  31st of May, 2007 by

Nokia N91 - Nokia N91 phone has lot of issues!

I have a nokia N91 cell phone, I purchased it on 11th of March and its just 3 months and i have given for service 3 times already. Again it does not seem to be switching on. This has happened 3 times already and again. I have not installed a single software or do not even have any music on it it is totally empty and with full HDD space. Can some one help me out?
N  6th of Jul, 2007 by

Nokia N-91 - Frequent failure of hardware!

I bought N91on 15/07/2006.whose Me1 no is 358391000020850. Since beginning there is a problem. When i take this set to customer care they say that it is a network problem. I have given twice my set for nokia care Center Jalandhar Punjab India. They tried to repair the set but it is not giving satisfactory performance. They always say that there is a hardware problem .If is is not repairable in that case why don't they change the defective hardware. They are waiting for expiry of warranty period. After warranty period they will say now we are not responsible.It is such a big company. They are not looking after the customer complaint.
N  10th of Dec, 2007 by

N91 - software problem

I purchased N91 in August, 2007 and there was some software problem.

on 25th November, 2007 the same was given for repair to Nokia Care Centre, WZ-200, Bajaj Tower, Opp. Rajiv Motors, Near Santoshi Mata Mandir, Jail Road, New Delhi 110 058, Ph. 32907580.

Mr. Baljit (on duty) said there is some software problem, they will try (for 2 days) to upload the software and in case they won't be able to rectify the problem they will send it to their HO for repairs/replacement.

Thereafter I used to call them up everyday to know the status and was repeatedly told that "you will get it by today evening, we will call by evening to tell you the status" but nobody turned up. The whole week went like this, they could not answer any of my querries, different statements were given by different people, there was no co-ordination on their part, nobody knew what is happening in their office and nobody bothered to follow it up amongst themselves. They were least bothered.

After one week (on 2nd December) I visited their center and the story was same, nobody knew the status, then I was told that they could not rectify the problem and will send my instrument to their HO on Tuesday (4th). Baljit said on 9th December I will get my phone back.

Still there was no co-ordination amogst themselves, on 4th itself Mr. Neeraj called me up to take my consent to send the instrument to their HO. I told Neeraj that I have already given my consent for the same. Neeraj confirmed that I will get my phone on 9th.

On 9th when I visited the centre again there was nobody senior, Ravi said Baljit has gone to gurudwara, meanwhile I could overhear somebody talking to Baljit about my case. After finishing the call he said Baljit is not picking up the phone. When I tried Baljit's no. he did not pick it up and nobody could update me on my instrument. After some heated arguments, they gave us phone no. of Mr. Guruvinder and said he is their big boss. Mr. Guruvinder assured that he will look into the matter and by Monday (10th) 2 pm they will definitely tell me the status but nothing happened. He also looks like least bothered boss.

With this I would like to tell Nokia officials that they should not give frenchise to such people who are not bothered at all and are not fit to do customer care. They are earning bad name.

In case I do not get my phone repaired/replaced by11th December I am going to register the case in Consumer Court.
N  1st of Jul, 2008 by

Nokia N91 - Initial installation being in complete

Please, each time I switch on my phone, it does automatic installation and afterwards tells me "Unable to complete installation, do it through file manager" The file manager then tells me "expired certificates" I cannot install. Sis format application also. Are these problems normal? Plz advise smb!
A  17th of Jul, 2008 by
I also bought a N91 as a gift for my girl friend by paying 20K trusting nokia.But somehow it worked till warranty period but now it shuts down when tried to send msg or select any application.Unable to send sms or give a call. Gave to NOKIA service center thrice and got it back thrice stating software update is done, everything will be fine, all bull ###...after 3 repairs nokia care guy states, motherboard is problem, we dont replace it and asked to get it replaced outside. I will never buy a nokia again .If this N91 had problems nokia should do a recall of this product and provide compensation.Now I will have to invest another 20k for a good phone and this time it sure will not be on NOKIA.
N  22nd of Dec, 2010 by
New Korg Pa2XPro & Yamaha Tyros 3 & Roland RD-300GX with Warranty

New Korg Pa2XPro 76-key Arranger Keyboard

Package Content

Korg 76 Semi-Weighted Key Pro Arranger Keyboard With HD MP3 Eds Motorized Display - PA2XPRO
AC Power Cable

Roland G-70 76-key Arranger Keyboard . 1200.00 USD
Roland Fantom-G8 88-key Sampling SynthWorkstation . 1200.00 USD
Roland Fantom-G7 76-key Sampling Synth Workstation . 1100.00 USD

Warranty Support : 5 years International warranty
Shipment : International shipping is available !! Shipping is 100% insured .
Insurance : The keyboard is fully insured ( Product / Damage Insurance Free !! )

Contact Details :