Nokia N73 Music Edition / in order to replace the handset and memory card

1 India Review updated:

This is to bring your attention that I bought a Nokia 73 Music edition on 18th march 2007 referring IMEI No :- [protected] HOT SPOT, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi which cost me Rs. 21,662 including taxes with 1 year warranty. But after duration of 2 days I find that my mobile phone is automatically shutting down, showing blank screen then the 4th day on Wednesday I went to Noika care preet vihar branch, with lot of efforts and manipulation I forced Ajay pandey (Manager) to talk to the HOT SPOT retailer in order to replace the handset and he did talk, But according to the retailer they replace the handset within 48hour after purchasing of handset so they denied then I showed my handset to the executives of preet vihar branch. What they did, they put off my memory card and did format my phone memory then did switch on. I didn’t submit my handset that time because it was working fine for one day after 24 hour it’s show the same problem For which I have complaint 6 times to the Nokia care center & also as per their direction I have submitted my mobile 6 times in Nokia care center, first 2 times I Submitted my handset to (Nokia care, Preet Vihar, Delhi) & 4 times I Submitted my handset to (HCL infinet Nokia care, Sector-2, Noida) to fix the bug permanently. I also talked continuously to Nokia customer care (011-[protected]) so many times But still I am facing the same problem & nobody paying their attention for this problem & still my mobile is in Nokia care Center as well. For this I wasted lot of money, lot of time, lot of tension.

If this is the kind of Customer Services Nokia provides to its loyal customer, I am unable to understand what levels of Customer-satisfaction, you are aiming to achieve. Plz give me a reason, why should anybody buy an authorized Nokia Set if we are not getting adequate services???

Comments

• Su
      31st of May, 2007

Purchase nokia n 73 music edition from b.k. Marketing, janak puri. Imei no is 353641013342804. After few days it giving me a lot of problem. Called b.k. Marketing, but they replied that they can not help n tell me to contact nokia care. I went nokia care center-hari nagar n they replied that it will take 15 days to get it repair. Having no option i handover my set to them n got it after repair. But now the problem is same. Very poor mobile and service!

21st of Jun, 2007

I am fully agree with the above comment

21st of Jun, 2007

Hi, plzz can anyone tell me what is the legal action which can be taken against nokia care, so that i would get my handset back after repairing or replacement. Because i had also bought Nokia N73 and facing the problem.

Regards,
    Ranjeet Garodia

• Re
      23rd of Oct, 2007

Ive burned the mother board of my N73, does anyone knows if its repairable???

• Ni
      30th of Jan, 2008

Nokia N73 Music Edition is a waste product. Don't buy the Nokia N73 Music Edition. If you want to buy 3.2 Mega Pixel Camera phone, buy the Sony Ericson K800i. One of my friend has it.

• Na
      31st of Mar, 2008

I got a Brandnew N73 but it's Memory Card is work not properly please send me what i do now? Thank You.

16th of Jun, 2008

please send the details and address of nokia service centers in bangalore to my e-mail id.
    i purchased Nokia N73 three months back and now the problem is my cell is automaticaly switching off.

• Vi
      11th of Aug, 2008

Purchase nokia n 73 music edition from b.k. Marketing, janak puri. Imei no is 353641013958883. After few days it giving me a lot of problem. Called b.k. Marketing, but they replied that they can not help n tell me to contact nokia care. I went nokia care center-hari nagar n they replied that it will take 15 days to get it repair. Having no option i handover my set to them n got it after repair. But now the problem is same. Very poor mobile and service!

19th of Dec, 2008

hello all,

i brought n73 on 23/09/2008 and noticed that the handset was very poor in it performance. After a week it started giving pbm with memory card.It stops detecting memory card and i have to remove memory card and had to insert again to make it detect.Some time i have to put it more then once to make it detect.But from past 1 month it switch off automatically.Now a days i have to switch on atleast 20 to 25 times in a day. and from last week its not even switch on properly.I have to remove battery and then again put it, to restart it. Its really horrible. Nokia has come up with a scrap product. I have to save for quite a some time to buy a cell and i got this scrap cell and feel horrible abt it. Plz let me know if any1 has any solution to this pbm.