Nokia N72 / poor service of nokia care!

I bought a nokia n72 in june 2007 and after around a month it started malfunctioning! the music gallery keeps showing up automatically and hence I am unable to use any other feature of the phone (not even calling and receiving calls). I went to the nokia care (in m2k rohini, delhi) and they said there was a problem with the software (some virus) and hence they had to change the software and the company doesn't give any warranty for the software and hence I had to pay for the same. I did pay that time and after changing of the software it worked properly for 2 days and again the same problem. now again I took it to the nokia care (the same one) and now he says the keypad's keys have been shorted and they have to change the module and I have to pay them again. I don't understand what is warranty for if I have to pay them again and again and that too for the same problem. I have also decided never to buy a nokia product ever again! it sucks big-time. I am a software engineer by profession. we also develop products but we support our clients and customers much better!
Pd