Nokia N-8 / complain id [protected]

1 India Review updated:

sir, pl go through detail of email chain between me and compony and you can understand the problem. despite having a valid warranty after swaping of my phone by NCC i releise the new pbs and submitted my phone at NCC on 15/03/2013 and today is 09/04/2013 and my phone is still awaited to be repaired and i am waiting for promises to be keep up by compony and searching for a solution i.e. emailing, contacting them trough phone whenever i get time from my job.
Pl help.

Sir,
I think there is someone appointed to see all these communication and communicate accordingly. pl go through communication chain below and telephonic conversation through your number [protected] (last one on 06/04/2013 when i was promised that my case is refer to some higher team which will communicate on monday, talking person was Mr David ), but i am still witing for response. Pl communicate.
regards
sanjay verma
[protected].

From: sanjay verma <san_ver32@yahoo.co.in>
To: "contactcentre.india@nokia.com" <contactcentre.india@nokia.com>
Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2013 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected]

sir,
thanks for your kind communication. Once again I am requesting you that pl go through the entire details provided by me and note it that it is not tampered at my end if it was so then how NCC recieved a tampered device for repairing under warranty. It is true that device is not tampered by me and i always seek NCC support for repairing even a small problem because device is still under warranty. pl see it it is a fair case there is something wrong in this entire process. pl check it.
regards.
Awaiting a quick and thougtfull response from your side this time.
sanjay.
From: "contactcentre.india@nokia.com" <contactcentre.india@nokia.com>
To: san_ver32@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2013 9:31 AM
Subject: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected]

Dear Sanjay,

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care. The Service Request No. is 1-[protected]

This e-mail is in reference to the service provided by Nokia Care Centre. I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

As per the updates received from our backend team, your device has been assessed to be tempered. Further, you may also kindly note that any physical damage, water corrosion, or external tampering will not be covered under warranty and in such cases, warranty is void.

Hence, in order to get the device repaired, you need to pay the repair charges. Further, I would request you to kindly contact the same Nokia Care Centre (Shiv Communication Phone: [protected]) in this regard.

Kindly let me know if you require any further information or help.

Thanks & Regards,

Dimple Tharwani
E-mail Specialist - Nokia Care India

NOKIA Support Services:

1. Find the nearest Nokia Care Centre: Type “NCC<space>City Name” and send it to 55555* (e.g. NCC DELHI)
2. To book an Appointment with Nokia Care Centre, visit http://www.nokia.co.in/appointment
3. Online Support: http://www.nokia.co.in/support
4. Protect your Nokia Device -Buy Nokia Extended Warranty by visiting the nearest Nokia Care Centre
5. Warranty Terms & Conditions: http://www.nokia.co.in/warranty

[Type:Complaint]
[Topic:Nokia devices and accessories]
[Sub topic:Support, Service Points or repair]
[Message:Sir,
I got my N 8 repaired(swap/changed) from Nokia care centre hamirpur(shiv communication, ward no 24, jail talab road, hamirpur, u.p.) on 02/02/2013. I came to know that my phone is getting hanged and its screen got blank after dialing or while any incoming call and i can see the number only after sliding the side key.I contacted NCC hamirpur, they suggested to go through S/W update. I done the s/w update from my phone but problem was still there hence i once again contacted NCC hamirpur and was suggested to get s/w update through there computer and i submitted the phone to them for the same purpose and later collected it after few hours when i got time(04/03/2013). After taking backup through Nokia suite and downloading my application from my Nokia account(san_ver32@yahoo.co.in) I once again notice the same problem i.e. screen going blank while dialing in sunlight and phone get hanged sometime, hence i again visited NCC hamirpur on 15/03/2013 and they tried to solve the problem by gong through varias settings of phone and factory setting and suggested me that it is minor problem and i can bear with it but i asked them to solved it as i was not satisfied with its status of working, then they asked m to submit the phone and open a printed job sheet to fill, i asked them to provide me a computer generated job sheet, then they issued the same(job sheet no.-[protected]/130315/1). On contacting Nokia care on(26/03/2013) 080 [protected] i got the news that my phone is tampered hence it was returned to NCC hamirpur without repairing under warranty.I am writing all these thing to you in detail so that you can get all the information from my side. I want to say that i think if my phone is tampered it can be done at NCC hamirpur either on 02/02/2013 i.e before delivering to me or on 04/03/2013 with any malafide intention or at your end i.e. before swapping/changing it without proper checking of phone. Please go through the matter properly so that there must be a clean system for proper servicing of phone. You can see that i have no reason or time to do that or to submit my phone to unauthorised person as my phone is still under warranty.
Hope, you go through above points and see the matter with prompt and effective manner so that i can get my N-8 back in proper working condition.
Awaiting a quick and positive response from your side this time.
With festival greetings.

Apr 9, 2013

Comments

11th of Apr, 2013

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
    Team Nokia India.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

12th of Apr, 2013

all above thing is posted and anyone can see it even complain no against problem is given then why you are asking for things which are already provide. pl go through it everything is given . Pl don not provide mechanicl answer.
    thanks for your kind communication.
    regards.