Nokia Care / Nokia N73 / waste after sales customer service

India Review updated:
I had given my Nokia N73 mobile phone for repair to Nokia Care on 01.09.2007 (as an evidence I have job sheet given by them). On 01.09.2007, when I was given my mobile for repair they told it will take 1 week to repair. I went on said date they told sorry, there is major problem therefore it will take another week, this time it is 100% sure you will get it repaired. I said "ok". Again I went on same date, they told " Sorry H.O. not yet sent it to us come after 2 days". Like this I am fooled by them several times, till date (08.10.2007) I did'nt received my mobile, already 38 days are over. Whenever they told me "it is not yet repaired, come after ... days", I used to say ok I will come on that date. I acted in good manner with patience. But there is limit for patience sir. I am pacing so many problems from last 40 days they don't know it. I paid Rs.24,000/- for that mobile, so that it will function best and if it all there will be any problem, Nokia Care is there na for my help. but everything went wrong. Now there is no reason left to believe Nokia Care. I will wait for another few days and go to police station, really I am very upset with this point. After all I invested Rs.24,000/- for that, even not 1 year also over. That that investment is for 1 year that's all.

Comments

Ra
  16th of Dec, 2013
i bought nokia lumia 800 on nov 2012 for rs 19700 . not even 6 months went off my mobile suffered a problem in charging socket and problem in body paint peel off. i was asked to come 10 days later. i went on that day, the people in nokia care lost my sim tray. i was again asked to come 20 days after(nearly 1 month over). the problems were rectified temporally and returned to me one month after. nokia stopped extending the warranty services for my device. not even two months over from the repair the same problem exists again. when i approached nokia care they are demanding rs 10000 for rectifying the same issue which is occurring again and again. the people also accepted that it is a technical fault. no one from nokia hearing my queries and repeating the same answer "pay the cost". i asked them to take the matter to their higher officials or through my call to their higher officials but no repond from them! i am tired of this matter! please anyone help me!

Nokia Logo Nokia