Nokia Care Center - Bhopal India / Nokia N73 / nokia care is the worst place to visit!

India Review updated:
Hello all responsible guys
Here is my complaint against nokia care center bhopal india.
Here is my mobile and complaint details
N-73 imei no. [protected]
Job sheet number ;jss-[protected]
Nokia care help line number of bhopal : [protected]
Center manager mr. Deep chnad misra number " [protected]
Banglore help line : 30303838
Complaint id at banglore : 2-1rotir
Case incharge : mr. Nagesh at banglore

I bought a nokia n-73 from bhopal retail shop at oct 2006. I got problem in my joystick. I visit nokia care bhopal, india for repairing it. And there I got a customer representative mr. Bhaskar who told me ur mobile has void the warranty and we will repair it as a non-warranty set and for that u have to pay the charge. I paid them rs128.00. And after few days I got call from nokia care that they are going to repair my handset under warranty but they cant refund the charge. I was agree after 7 days I got again call from nokia care and they told nokia care bhopal is not able to repair my handset and they are supposing to send it delhi for further repairing and it will take 30 days aprox to get back. My login date for n-73 at bhopal nokia care was 10/11/2006 (1o the nov. 2006). And I was agree for that.

After one month when I visit nokia care at date of 18th dec 2006. Center manager mr. Deep chand misra told me that they will have my handset by 2nd of jan till 18th of dec they dont have any update for the query. I was surprised but when he told me I will have my mobile by 2nd of jan I bit relax and when I called 2 nd of jan they told me u have to wait again 10-25 days. I was annoyed and called bangalore nokia care and launched a new complaint and I got update that nokia is going to swapped my handset and giving me new mobile for that and they given me date 14th jan 2007 and they committed that I will have my handset by 15th of jan, again I bit relaxed but now I think nokia is playing with my idleness. They told me today that I have to wait again 10 days more and I will have my mobile back by 27th jan and I am very much sure on that date they will give me other date.

My question is from bod that if nokia cant give support on high cost mobile then why u are making it. I am waiting for my 23500 rs mobile for almost three month and I m very much frustrated. I need your reply before I take any legal action against my handset and nokia care. I personally feel that nokia care is a worst place to repair your handset.

Specially the people u hired for maintaining is unprofessional and cant satisfy customer. Please stop making fool to people. I will not recommend any one to purchase nokia mobile in future as I am using sony for now... They have better service and engineer to help customer.

A  6th of Aug, 2007 by
There must be ban on nokia.
A  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I agree with this complaint, Even same problem i faced with Nokia Care Pune situated opp to Golibar Maidan.They dont have any solutions about the handset, I think so they didnt checked even what was the problem with my handset & they just informed me that my handset will not get repaired at all, where in iwhen i gave this H/S to one of my friend as he can repair mobiles, he just repaired it within 5 days & informed teher was some IC problem wich he just changed. I think so nokia care is just made to waste time of the people, we cannot expect any thing from them as they have not trained or they dont want to work for people...
My job sheet number was: Job sheet number : 551504867/090325/16

Gr88 i will never ever show my mobile to Nokia care now...
A  13th of May, 2009 by
my molibe 6085 nokia not open camera correct this problem how much
N  13th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
N  18th of Jun, 2009 by
Persons in the centre are just fraud, they are stealing things from nokia original handsets submit there for repairing, kindly look into the matter urgently and seriously . Because this is spoiling names of nokia, to which still we have some trust.
A  19th of Mar, 2011 by
yess it is right i also bought a nokia N8 a week ago n i find that its headphones are not working properly n also it was not connecting to the internet ... no care center helped me for it n this is how they do fraud to people ... i think we totally shud ban nokia company in india for they r just fraud

Nokia Logo Nokia