Nokia / prize
these Morning i received an SMS saying that i have won R95, 000 for nokia yearly promotion and it has the ticket number to claim the prize and they told me to buy airtime voucher of R1080.00 to register to get the prize and they took my account number to deposit the money as soon as i gave them the voucher numbers, i told them to deduct the money from the prizre that i have won but they refused because they need me to buy the voucher first. is this true or a scam, i called this number [protected] and the person who answered the phone said he is the Nokia manager and when i tell him that i have got no money he said to me the management need the voucher first before they release the money.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks