Nokia 1600 / power switches off/power locks up/not responding
I am sorry that I have purchased a handset nokia make model - 1600 on dt. 15/sep/2007 from subhiksha mobile shop, r c dutt road, vadodara.
The instrument started causing problem within a period of a month of its purchase or so in such a way that it automatically gets swithches off, when I visited the dealer he simply told to go to service center (nokia care shop) I visited service centre on 2nd nov 2007 they gave me job sheet no. (1) and told me that it will be delivered next day duly repaired.
Next day they gave me same unrepaired piece and told me that it s repaired only it needs to be charge sufficiently. I refuse to take delivery and said that u check it here only if charging is only a problem, to which they admitted that it needs more time for reparing and they give me new job sheet no. (2).
After much follow up with nokia care line, most probably at banglore, I m informed that my cell is ready and shall be deliverd on 22nd nov. 2007. I went on 23rd nov. to take delivery at nokia care shop I am once again given a new job sheet no. (3) and told me that it has come but ur mobile is still not working so has to send back to hcl (may b head care centre).
This s a hell thing for many reasons
1. i m without mobile, because they didnt gave me any replacement instrument.
2. my sim card may loose it s validity since not in use due to non instrumental status of mine. and I am losing on my prepaid value as well.
3. i lost my interest/charm of occupying a new cell phone.
4. i m losing to and fro expenses to nokia care shop by going again and again since it is 3 miles from my place.
5. nokia being a largest celluler company can't get repaired a quite cheaper instruments even in a months time, means the instrument is having serious error.
On ground of above I shall be demanding a fresh piece from company alongwith the compensation for worries/losses/discomfort I have been gone through...
More Nokia 1600 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6