Nissan Navara / navara - air conditioner not working

Swaziland Review updated:
I have had a problem for the past six months with an air conditioner for this car not working on days when temperatures are above 20 degrees celcius. This started when the car was at 36, 000 km, a thing that never happened with my old hardbordy (at 160, 000km) and my corrola (at 250, 000km).

I have taken it to the dealer more than three times with no success. I live in the hottest part of swaziland where temperatures rise upto 40, and with a car like this you get to the office wet like an olimpics runner.

Kindly get an expect to assist

Muzi Dlamini
Contact: [protected]

N  15th of Jul, 2009 by

Nissan Navara - Warning
South Africa

ABS sensor cables on rear wheels are unprotected and open for outside damage. 5, 6k to replace one cable and Nissan does not assist...
N  4th of Aug, 2009 by
my daughter had an accident in her 1 year old nissan navara hit a tree after what she thought was a right hand front tyre blowout. The airbags however (2 in the front ) didn't inflate why fit them if they don't work? Jes Darwin NT
D  4th of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
the problem is your battery...i didnt experienced that with my navara. check your battery because air conditioning really consumes high in battery so when you have a low battery then your air con might not work.

Nissan Logo Nissan