Nissan Navara / navara - air conditioner not working
I have had a problem for the past six months with an air conditioner for this car not working on days when temperatures are above 20 degrees celcius. This started when the car was at 36, 000 km, a thing that never happened with my old hardbordy (at 160, 000km) and my corrola (at 250, 000km).
I have taken it to the dealer more than three times with no success. I live in the hottest part of swaziland where temperatures rise upto 40, and with a car like this you get to the office wet like an olimpics runner.
Kindly get an expect to assist
More Nissan Navara Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - 2016 nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - air flow sensor design in nissan serena
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - reed nissan w colonial dr
- Nissan - 2016 nissan altima