Nissan Motor Company / nissan sentra gear box
I would like to complain about technical problems regarding the gear box of Nissan Sentra.
My compaint is about the vehicle with the following specifications:
Model: Nissan Sentra 2016
Assembled in: Egypt
Car number: 216 BAW (216 و أ ب )
1. I purchased the car in December 2015.
2.While still in the guarantee period, at 5, 000 kilometers, I realized a problem with the car's gear box transmission, which continued to persist.
3. In July 2018, at 14, 000 kilometers, Nissan's dealer in Egypt decided to totally replace the gear box upon discovering a major defect with it. It was replaced within the warranty period.
4. About two months later, the car developed a similar problem, apparent in the transient lack of acceleration that was quite obvious while driving.
5. While performing another check at Nissan's dealer, they claimed that there was no problem with the car and did not take any action to resolve the issue.
Apparently there is a serious problem with the mechanism of the gear box itself, since the same problem keeps re-occuring even after replacing the whole gear box.
Currently, the car is no longer safe to drive especially on long distances, given that such problem occurs unexpectedly.
In light of the above, I request an adequate compensation for the great inconvenience caused by this problem.
N.B: Nissan dealer in Egypt refused to provide any documents for the gear box replacement, yet all repair details are stored in their database.
More Nissan Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer complaint
- Nissan - sentra
- Nissan - nissan xtrail ht32
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer rip off