Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporationcopy of title

This is the worst customer service i've ever encountered. I have called nissan motor acceptance corporation (Nmac) on two occasions to request a copy of my title because I am changing states. I spoke to someone named darrell and a woman. After providing false information, I called both the ny and ma dmv's and was told that nmac is completely wrong in the process. Nmac said the ma dmv would take 30 business days to release an electronic title into a printed one. Ma said it would take 1 business day. Nissan said they would only send ny the copy of the title - ny said they could not accept the copy unless it was from me.in the midst of all nmac's incorrect information, the customer service representatives were downright rude. One of them, darrell, tried to lecture me on what an electronic (Duh) title means and the second one would not provide her name. The second rep, a woman, also hung up on me when I asked to speak to a manager. Both reps told me I would have to keep calling daily over the next 30 days to see if my title was received from the dmv yet and hope that I could get the copy request in on time. Horrific and rude customer service reps. Nmac needs to clean house of these people. I've gone through two other car loan providers over the years, bank of america and chase, and never once ran into these problems. Nmac sucks!

Cn
Aug 18, 2014

Comments

• Bo
      Aug 18, 2014

general manager at fenton nissan is rude will tell you anything to sell you a car after the sell is rude rude

• Mk
      Aug 19, 2014

Not sure who you talked to BUT the MA RMV web site says that the lien holder can request a paper title. Once the RMA receives it and it is processed THEN it will only take 1 day for the paper title to be mailed to them. Then they can send it to you. I am thinking that the 30 day estimate is just about correct.

• Ni
      Apr 30, 2017

I am in the exact same boat. I need to re-register after moving to the new state. The DMZ said they need a copy of the title faxed. When you call the main number, there isn't even an option to select to do so, after pressing 0 a bunch of times to talk to someone, they said they can fax it to the number I requested... in 4 hours... after the DMZ closes. That is most helpful. With my plates set to expire, I am about to have to renew in a state I don't live in. Good job NMAC.