Nissan / overcharged
It took Nissan 37 days to fix my 2008 Nissan Sentra that I bought new w/6 miles on it. The Nissan Sentra had 23, 000 miles on it when the transmission went out. While they were fixing that problem they discovered it had busted motor mounts and had to fix that also.
Like that wasn't enough I had to pay for the towing in the first place and now I had to pay $2488.00 for the rental car I had to drive while waiting for mine to be fixed. Today Nissan informs me I might get reimbersed for the rental car however it will take 2 weeks or more before they know.
All the while I've been having to pay $389.00 a month payment whether I am driving and using the car or not.
More Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty 
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department