Nissan / fraud and cheating

In 2007 I purchased a brand new Nissan Sentra. I made my car payments through either their Matrix system or directly paid through my online banking account. May & June 2008, I fell behind with my payments due to health reasons.

July 13th 3008 Nissan Financial Corp repossessed my vehicle. Nissan allowed me to pay three car payments, they reversed my late fee's, but they claimed I still owed three car payments in which they would be willing to refinance to the end of the loan

I agreed to pay the three payments, I sent proof that two payments where missing (I did not know where they got the third deficient payment from). Finally, I retrieved the car from repossession, then Nissan sends me a letter stating they posted my payment to another account-sorry.

July 26th I was in a accident due to the recall of the brake cylinder in the Nissan. After my insurance paid for the damage and I paid for the deductible. Nissan repossessed my car again on 09/09/08 because they claim that I am 80 days late.

This is the most egregious display of incompetency and illicit business practices.
Va