Nike Football Boots / smell terrible

Scotland, Grampian, United Kingdom Review updated:
My parter has bought his son several pairs of football boots/astros over the last few months because each pair developed an awful smell like cats urine. we have realised through this web page and television we are not the only people. could you tell me what nike are doing about this? and how i can go about resolving this constant problem please.

Comments

Sa
  25th of Nov, 2008

Nike Football Boots - smell
Ireland
Phone: 0035312819180
newcastlebeg@yahoo.com

thank god someone else had the same smelly problem with nike soccer boots we couldnt have our sons boots in the house we had them in a bage with drier sheets to cover up odour liks cats wee..did phone sports shop and they promise to replace after we heard on the consumer programme of a recallc
Ap
  7th of Dec, 2008
Hiya, my dad bought my brother a pair of football boots and we are having the same problem.. They smell like cats wee..
How did you go about getting your money back? Did you just ring the sports shop that you bought them from?
Ca
  18th of Jan, 2009
nike boots are a absolute disgrace i bought them for 45 pound and they aint even good quality they smell cat wee we have to leave them in a carrier bag hidin away because they smell to much.
Lo

England, Cheshire
United Kingdom
Phone: 01625263167
louswin@hotmail.com

i bought a pair of nike football boots for my 9 year old son in september he weres these boots once a week . they are washed with soap and water and have a very strong unplesant odour i have been informed this maybe a fault and due to the fibers of which they are made!!!
Jo
  23rd of Feb, 2010
This smell is still happening with Nike boots, I bought apair for my son in Jan 2010 and had to take them back in Feb 2010 (he wore them once), awful smell of cat pee.
surely these boots should be removed from sale

Nike Logo Nike