Nike / customer service

1 Australia

Today I went shopping at Parramatta westfields I'm Sydney. I walked in to Myers, where there was a Nike stand, where they were selling nike products. I wanted to buy an all black nike shoes. I asked the worker there if she had a size 9. She said yes I do. She brought it to me. I tired it, I could tell that it was worn before, I asked her "can I get a new pair please" furiously she said screemed at "NO YOU CAN'T, stop being so cheap and buy it" everybody I'm that store stoped and looked at me, I have never been so embarrassed. I was so angry, I wanted cry, never been so humiliated. After another worker asked "what's wrong?" And another worker who was of an Asian background - approximately 5 foot tall yelled "he just wants a discount, his talking [censor]" I could not believe my eyes and ears, this has been the worst customer service I have ever received. I was humiliated in front of my girlfriend and all the shoppers of Myers. The most heart breaking part about this is, that this horrific experience was at Nike, the most reputable brand, I brand not only I but all my family and friends have worn for almost our entire life.

Sa