[Resolved] Next Deal Shop / wide angle solar-powered motion sensor security light (2)

Two Wide Angle Solar-Powered Motion Sensor Security Lights were ordered on April 30th and were paid thru Pay Pal. Total 64.97
The lights are not functioning. It is not because of lack of sun light. We live in Laredo, Texas and all we have is sunlight. We have installed and taken them down several times to adjust and again they are dark. I would like my money back. This product is not what I expected and is not functional. Not only one, but both. Transaction ID 9M624779HG028672U

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Irma B. Montemayor, May 31, 2018

Wide angle Solar Powered Motion Sensor Security Light (2) Did not work after two days. Will not order from Next Deal Shop. I want my money back.

• Updated by Irma B. Montemayor, May 31, 2018

The merchandise was not what it was advertised as. The lights were very dim and they only lasted a couple of days. We live in a very sunny area. So there is no problem with that. I want to be reimbursed the $64.97 I paid I took them down and checked to make sure the buttons were on and that the bulbs were working. I did this three times. I removed them and inspected the merchandise to make sure it was ok. They (both) worked for only a couple of days each.

• Updated by Irma B. Montemayor, Jun 22, 2018

I sent a complaint about three weeks ago about the two Wide Angle Solar Motion Sensor Security Light and have not received any response. I have already tried several ways and different locations that might be affecting this product. It will work for one night and after that they don't work. I would like to have my money reimbursed. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Updated by Irma B. Montemayor, Jun 22, 2018

As you can see, my complaint was placed on May 31, 2018 and as of today I have not received any response.
    I want my money back for the two solar lights I bought. Please send me a phone number where I can speak to somebody about this .

• Next Deal Shop Customer Care's Response, Jul 06, 2018

Dear Irma,

I'm very sorry that you received a faulty product. As much as we try to quality check all our products, human error cannot be eliminated. Our apologies for this.
    I am happy to see that a refund was processed for your order.
    If there is anything else we can do to help you, please let us know at [protected]@nextdealshop.com

Ir