Next Deal Shop / Fake!! Avoid this horrible site!

1 China Review updated:

If you are thinking of buying from NextDealShop then think again! This is a terrible website and they are not to be trusted. I bought my phone case over a month ago and it still is not here and I have no idea where my order is because I didn't get a tracking number.
This website is a complete joke, they are horrible and fake! They should be out of business. Don't believe any positive reviews because they are obviously fake and I bet they are written by NextDealShop employees.
Where is my order? I sent a refund request but it seems like they didn't had time to reply!
Appalling website and no customer support! Don't shop here!

Tr
Feb 24, 2017

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2018

WARNING!!! Do not order anything from this site, they are FAKE!!! I ordered 2 different items from this so called company and 3 weeks later I
    have not received anything. They ruined my Holidays and my Holiday gift for someone. I can't ever reach anyone, can't even find a phone number and the tracking number link shows the same phony thing everyday. They are scammers who will just take your money and you'll never receive anything. Horrible business and company who should be put out of business, or reported. I don't even believe they are a business but are in reality scammers!! Please don't shop from here...

• Be
      21st of Feb, 2018

I was very satisfied with my 2 purchases from Next Deal. .

• Ni
      30th of Aug, 2018

Ordered an item of clothing a UK size bigger than actual size and it was too small.

Had to email as wanted a refund and to return. After several emails was given a China address to return.

I had already paid £3.95 for delivery.

Got parcel weighed at post office recorded would be £13.95.

Item was £19.99.

Not worth getting £2.05 back.

Item not only was wrong sizing but no labels and looked like a rag.

Because they are willing to give refund I cannot dispute with credit card company

• Rh
      19th of Sep, 2018

I placed order 10 days ago and my credit card was charged that very day; however, I have not even been given the courtesy of a tracking number or order confirmation. Never in the years of ordering online has this happened with any other vendor and if I don't get a response immediately then I will have my credit card company take care of this vendor. I am sure I can order the same four items with other vendors.