NewspaperARCHIVE.com / Fraudulent billing
I signed up for a trial membership. The terms of this agreement were that I could cancel the subscription within a certain time frame, which I did. Despite that, this company has billed me anyway for every single year in the last four years. That's nearly $100 a year.
I have provided written documentation of my cancellation, which indicates that I would never billed. I have tried to call numerous times, but can't get anyone on the phone. My bank has even conducted successful fraud investigations and has removed some of the charges.
Beware. Don't join newspaper.com. They will cheat you.
More NewspaperARCHIVE.com Complaints & Reviews
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - fraud 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - renewed membership w/o my knowledge 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - total waste of money 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - rebilling without authorization or notice 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - deceptive billing practices 
- newspaperarchive - refund 
- NewspaperARCHIVE.com - invalid address - first amendment right?
- newspaper archive.com - refund, missleading 
- NewspaperArchives.com - misleading 
- Newspaper Archive - bad customer service agents