[Resolved] Newegg.comthey don't care

I will never buy anything from Newegg again!!!

I've been a customer of Newegg.com for more than 6 years and always had good results in the past but I guess that is because I never had to deal with Customer Service before.

I ordered parts to build 4 computers, a PS3 Move bundle for my son and a few other items.

First my order [protected] was on "proccesing" status for more than 24 hours so I contacted a cust. service rep. by chat and we changed the phone number I had on the order to the phone number on the credit card file to resolve the problem. The next day I received an email stating that the order is on HOLD so I checked the info again just to realize that the phone number was not changed at all by the Customer service representative so I corrected the info.

I contacted Customer support by chat again and talked to Vanna, I told her that I really needed those computers before the end of the week because I needed to have them working by Monday and was already Thursday (I ordered everything on Monday, 3 day shipping to get them Th or FR) she didn't give a damn and told me that I had to contact my bank to authorize the shipping address, after that they had 48 hours to process the order and ship it out.

I called customer service and again asked them if there was anything I could possibly do to get the products before next week, again no solutions and the answer was just "What do you want to do with the order!?" so, I cancelled the order, authorized the shipping address with my credit card company and will order from someone else.

If a supervisor or boss or someone that can make decisions there ever reads this, you should really think about closing the customer service department since it doesn't exist, have a phone system with a few more messages and automated RMA approvals and booom... instant savings for your Company and no aggravation for your customers!!

Thank you for a great service with my previous orders... and the worst customer experience of my life (worst than COMCAST and DIRECTV toghether and that's something)

R.R.
ex-customer 2775727

• Resolution statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2010

Dear ReneR,

On behalf of Newegg.com I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. There is no reason or excuse for poor customer service. Any issues your order may have encountered should have been addressed and resolved upon first contact. Customer service can certainly make or break a company and it seems, based on your review, we didn't provide you with the great service you've received from us in the past. This level of service is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

It is Newegg's priority to provide our valued customers with the best shopping experience possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will be contacting you shortly to review the order details with you as our intention is to use this information to make sure type of thing does not happen again. In addition, please understand that my only goal at this time is to do whatever is needed to restore your faith in Newegg customer service.

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Sep 29, 2010

Dear BEEN TAKEN FOR A RIDE,

I apologize your shopping experience with us wasn't a pleasant one. I would be more than happy to review your order details and see if we can compensate you for the price or promotional difference. I would simply require the sales order number or your newegg.com account information to have this reviewed. You can reach me at: Maverick.B.[protected]@newegg.com or call me at [protected] ext 25062.

Newegg.com

Re

Comments

• Be
      Sep 24, 2010

NewEgg did very well for us-we used our Credit Card to Purchase a Game System0and a subscription-the funny thing was when I canceled the subscription they SUDDENLY had a COUPON or DISCOUNT on it AVAILABLE-stinkyegg-smell ON THAT! Microsoft was a party to that subscription Service I might add and I find those sorts of tactics despicable-I want the best price IMMEDIATELY not another GAME played on me! YUCK! Foul!
    Your complaint is credible and I am certain they have dropped the ball in your case. Please forward my comment to them-I recommend sites ONLY if they are CUSTOMER SERVICE "STARS!" (AND NOT DUPLICITOUS) so thanks for letting others know of your experience. I hope everything works out.

• Be
      Oct 01, 2010

Oh well-thank you I am not needing anything at all-I just like for businesses to be honest. So-I appreciate your attempt to set things right. all I wanted was the 'best price' first not once Ii found out about a better deal! NOTE! I sent you an email from my home email-so you're good to go!