[Resolved] Newegg Motherboard / refusing my rma / refund
I recently bought some computer parts from Newegg. One of which was an asus motherboard, I have experience with installing and building computers and when I tried to get this motherboard to work, nothing would make it happy. After about 20 hours of troublshooting time invested into the mobo, I requested an RMA For it and sent it back to Newegg. I Just received an email stating that the board was damaged, and They were refusing refund. Now they are mailing the board back to me and I am extremely irritated. Do not buy from this company.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Newegg International Customer Care's Response, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered with your order.
We would be glad to look further into this issue for you. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
More Newegg Motherboard Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com! 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - extremely frustrated w/ newegg's return policy 
- Newegg.com - unethical company practices
- Newegg International - laptop purchase
- [Resolved] Newegg International - graphic card rtx 2070
- [Resolved] Newegg International - shipping
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - unethical behavior