New Age Frauds and Plastic Shamans (NAFPS) / false allegations, fraudulent and defamatory
false allegations were made by people using fake names and I have no idea where they even live. I contacted the admin from the site calling himself educatedindian to remove my name from his site more specifically from a page they call (Frauds: People, websites, books and events to avoid)
His ways of twisting everything I wrote to him in a few emails, is making me believe that this so call educatedindian is a very sick person. He says he post everything I wrote to him but he only post the parts he wants.
He is using the fact that my 2nd husband died in a very wicked way.
I am at the end of my patience with this person, I say (him) but it could be a (her), who knows who these people really are.
It is affecting my health and my reputation in a way, that people are afraid to be associated with me in case he or she put their name on his site.
I do not know where to go anymore regarding this issue... I need help in pursuing this issue... It is making my life miserable, I am nothing they say I am, they even make false allegation about my website... so could you tell me where to go from here. I have no money for a lawyer.
More New Age Frauds and Plastic Shamans (NAFPS) Complaints & Reviews
- NAFPS - libel 
- NAFPS - identity theft 
- NAFPS/Al Carroll - fraudulent and defamatory 
- NAFPS - libel, defamation of character, racism, bullying, etc. fear mongering, psychological war fare. 
- New Age Frauds and Plastic Shaman - libel 
- NAFPS - unethical behaviour and slander, and invasion of privacy. 
- Newagefraud.org - libel, slander, identity theft, hate speech, cyber-bullying 
- NAFPS - defamation