Network Solutionswebmail service

The Network Solutions web email has never been great but has recently gone down hill. Every couple of weeks my emails stop arriving. I call them up and request that they send me my emails. They mostly oblige. I inquire about the ones that didn't and they say 'spam filter.' These are often messages from me to me. At one point they volunteered to 'white list' me, didn't help. They are very cagey about how their spam filter works and have no information at all about why it sees fit to interfere with my private emails to myself.

Unfortunately, real spam has no trouble at all getting past their 'spam filter.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Danielson, CT' It often arrives without a 'to' field, and there is no way to find out how the message reached my inbox. Until recently it was possible to right click on 'view page source' and search for the 'apparently to' field. This is important because the spam will typically provide an unsubscribe link that demands to know which email address is being unsubscribed, hoping to pick up new email addresses in the process. Today Network Solutions effectively disabled the view source feature. Now they are only willing to show the source for the body of the email, and that has had all of its line breaks removed and is thus totally unreadable. I gather the spammers demanded an upgrade - and got it.
I’ve been with Network Solutions since 2002, if it weren’t so much work to migrate a website I’d be free of them by now.

• Updated by pagenotes · May 17, 2017

This review contains a significant goof. There are two "view source" options, one by the browser and one by network solutions. The one by network solutions is still there and still fine.

• Updated by pagenotes · May 17, 2017

This complaint contains a significant goof. There are two view source options, one by the browser and one by Network Solutions. The one by Network Solutions is still there and works just as before.

Pa