Network Solutions / gauging customers
We have a domain registered at Network Solutions. Our primary contact left the company and was no longer receiving emails. They didn't bother to send notices to anyone else on the account. So the domain expired. We went to renew it, and they charged us $37.99 to renew the domain, which is already above the going rate and even above their own rate of $35. On top of that, they added a $25 reinstatement fee. No other domain registrar that I have heard of has ever done that when its so common for domains to expire before being renewed. BUT THERE'S MORE! We renewed the domain after it had expired for 2 days and went ahead and paid the bill. We received a confirmation that we had paid. But for some reason, they never ran the card and cancelled the renewal. When we called for support, they said it had been renewed and not to worry about it. After another week, we called and got them to admit that it hadn't been renewed. They said they would "escalate" the problem and someone would get back to us in 24 hours! I finally had yell at several people to get them to deal with it. This is all very ridiculous and expensive and a massive waste of everyon'es time. DON'T USE NETWORK SOLUTIONS FOR ANY REASON!!!
More Network Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Network Solutions - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Network Solutions - support
- Network Solutions - scammers
- Network Solutions - company treats me like cheap commodity! 
- Network Solutions - bad service 
- Network Solutions - holding dns hostage 
- Network Solutions - billing fraud
- NetworkSolutions.com Network Solutions - credit card charges unauthorized
- Network Solutions - network solutions are crooks.
- Network Solutions - terrible company