Netspend / raising fees, cant talk to human

975 Richland rd, Yuba City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 530-751-7252

I have hadan all-access netspend card for 6 months now and i have not been able to speak with a personyet..always the recordings!!.my complaint is that they charge me more than they say they will.For instance they say a purchase will charge 1 dollar.they actually charge 2 dollars!!.i was signed up with the $10 a month program where all purchases except withdrawls from atms are free.they still charged my card.in short they are very tricky, and in my opinion a dishonest business that keeps you at arms length while they slowly steal from you.We have seen enough of this type of business practices.I have switched my business to another card not affiliated with them.So far they have been fair and charge me what they say they will, thats all we ask. BEWARE OF NETSPEND

Comments

• Tr
      5th of Feb, 2010

There would have to be a reason why you were charged those fees. Since you could not get through, maybe you were not signed up for the 9.95 a month plan. That would result in still being charged the 1.00 for credit and 2.00 for debit charges. I have never had a problem getting through to their customer service, yes you do have to go through some options but I always get someone.

• Da
      21st of Jun, 2011

So I was wondering what I should do about the netspend card I do have right now. Since I trust what you say is true, I want to ask you this. I am about to get money on my card due to a refund. It is about 60 bucks back on the card. How do I make it so that everytime I spend money on the card there won't be a transaction fee of a dollar? thank you for any input you may have.
    Danielle