Netspend/turbo Tax/univesity Bank / tax refund
My Wife and I filed our joint 2012 income tax on march 11 2013 with turbo tax.We got confirmation from the IRS that they sent our returns to our bank account,
We don't have a bank account, but we requested out tax refund be sent on Visa card, which turned out to be netspend after numerous phone calls and run around from Turbo tax, after we asked them why on earth is our refund in netspend bank when we requeseted it on visa card because we don't have a bank, and this was the option we choosed.
Bottom line Netspend is a fraud, a ripoof and should not be allowed to operate.
I am amazed that the IRS has allowed a parasite like" Netspend "to be operating under their noses, ripping off and scamming Americans I doubt we are going to get our Refund, which is a little under a thousand dollars, and I am lost as to who I could, contact about their sleazy underhanded and more than likely illegal practices.But Turbo Tax and all their affiliates should all be put out of business, and their heads frog marched off to prison, and they should be put out of business because Turbo tax who got paid out of my taxes the same time I filed, and I have not and might not even get any my refund, when I ask them whats up with this, I was told that that effectively, once Turbo tax has filed and completed your returns, you are on your own.
They are a whole cabal of corporate vipers
More Netspend/turbo Tax/univesity Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - what a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - green dot or cb&t bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - accuracy guarantee class action suit? 
- TurboTax - cannot cancel account/horrible company 
- TurboTax - turbotax standard online edition
- TurboTax - tax audit service.
- TurboTax - I used free service 
- TurboTax - advertisement on television
- TurboTax - 2018 software program