[Resolved] Netspend / crappy customer service
I lost my original debit card when I lost my wallet and I applied for a new one so I ordered one and had it rush delivered to my home. Well when I called their so called customer service they could not tell me the shipper or tracking # and had no access to that info and by the way they are charging my account $25 for the shipping of the new card. And they have no way of contacting people in their own company to find that info out and this is customer service? I called corporate and you only get their automated service and unless you know an extension # you get nobody and no operator is ever available. Recommendation stay the hell away from this company I plan on moving my $$$$ to ally. Adios netspend you are austin texas crooks period.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2015
We regret to hear about your poor experience with our service. We have sent you a secure inbox message to your online account center.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- [Resolved] Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend - do not use them 
- Netspend - complaints 
- Netspend Corporation - money deposited but I have not gotten it. 
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend card