[Resolved] Netspend / crappy customer service

Prescott, United States

I lost my original debit card when I lost my wallet and I applied for a new one so I ordered one and had it rush delivered to my home. Well when I called their so called customer service they could not tell me the shipper or tracking # and had no access to that info and by the way they are charging my account $25 for the shipping of the new card. And they have no way of contacting people in their own company to find that info out and this is customer service? I called corporate and you only get their automated service and unless you know an extension # you get nobody and no operator is ever available. Recommendation stay the hell away from this company I plan on moving my $$$$ to ally. Adios netspend you are austin texas crooks period.

• Resolution statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2015

Dear Howard,

We regret to hear about your poor experience with our service. We have sent you a secure inbox message to your online account center.

NetSpend