NetFlorist / order number: [protected]

Cape Town, South Africa

I ordered the items on Friday the 12th of May and received confirmation that it would delivered the next day.

The item was not delivered and on Monday no one has been able clarify why there is a delay with regards to the payment being confirmed. Every person lve spoken to since Monday has been 'checking with payments' with no resolution.

Ive been asked to email proof of purchase which lve done and confirmed that my account has been debited.

Ive been calling since Monday (from the UK l might add) to follow up as no one has confirmed anything even though l was assured that at minimum l would receive and email update.
I called again yesterday only be be told the exact same story with still no progress being made.

My prompt payment is being reciprocated with with lackluster mediocre service.
To add insult to injury when l spoke to a female called Nomvelo today advising that l would like to make a complaint she couldnt put me throught to your complaints department as 'they were all busy' then proceeded to give the an email address ([protected]@netflorist.co.za) to send my complaint to. Ive sent and email to this address as well as [protected]@netflorist.co.za.

This response sends two messages to customers, which has exacerbated my already low opinion.
- youre dealing with a lot of complaints (which at this point does not surprise me)

- youre staff dont know your procedures and or are attempting to prevent your clients from sharing their views (again from my current experience not surprising)

I called again today, was on hold for 21 minutes and was assured that the delivery will go ahead today with no real explanation provided. I dont feel confident that this is likely to happen and dont think l should be paying for this.

I have also received no response to my emails so far. Worst service ever. I will not be using this company again nor will l be recommending them to anyone.

Mo