[Resolved] Neteller — account disabled after funding more than 100 $. advise everyone not to use neteller.
After adding funds more than 100$ in NETELLER, my account is disabled. They ask for ID and address verification. ID verification is completed. But address verification is repeatedly rejected and my funds are locked. I uploaded tenancy agreement, Fixed line bill and Credit card statement, but still it is getting rejected by system.
It is hard earned money and it is unfair to lock ones funds.
Looks like Neteller do not intend to enable account and keep the funds locked.
My 137$ dollar is gone in to thin air.
Account Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Account Verified after uploading passport copy
More Neteller Complaints & Reviews
- Neteller - account closed no reason 
- Neteller - account disabled 
- Neteller - account is permanently closed 
- Neteller - neteller refuse to refund money which I deposited! 
- Neteller - account disabled after being funded 
- Neteller - cannot transfer money out to other website
- [Resolved] Neteller - payments - money in
- Neteller - my amount of money not received but is in my account
- Neteller - account is permanently closed
- Neteller - related to documents verification