NET10 / misinformation on prices
All sources exclaim that, for a prepaid Net10 phone:
Calls, incoming/outgoing are $0.10 per minute.
International calls to certain areas are $0.15
Texts, incoming/outgoing are $0.05 per message
Actual prices, as far as I've found (I have not made international calls)
Calls, incoming and outgoing are both $1.00 per minute.
Texts, incoming and outgoing are both $0.50 per message.
This means that all of those 'credible' sources are lying, and I'm getting charged %1000 more than what I was told I would be getting charged.
Unless their idea of dollars on the phone are different than those we are accustomed to, in which case it should STILL be written out somewhere.
Don't lie about the service you provide.
More NET10 Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - bad service 
- Net 10 Wireless - telephones, customer service; network service level 
- Net 10 Wireless - the service of provider 
- NET10 - slowing down my phone to the point its useless and I can't do business or get online 
- Net10 Wireless - data and text issues 
- Net10 Wireless - upgraded defective phone and customer service