NET 10 / lg 800

I just bough an LG 800 phone this week. I dont have problems making calls, receiving calls and gettings sms. I just havent figured out yet whats wrong with the browser. I cant go into youtube. I called the customer service hotline and was able to talk to a representative after 15-20 on hold. They cant seem to figured out whats wrong with the phone. They told me that they refresh my phone's connection or whatsover but still no good. I then suggested that it might the the factory programming of this phone and i want it to be replace if possible. They REFUSED!!!.it got me mad since this is a brandnew phone and they wont replace it. anyone got an idea how i should deal with tis thing? Thanks

Th
May 7, 2013

Comments

• Wi
      7th of May, 2013

did you try doing a factory reset?

Or, are you trying to access youtube on a public wifi signal? Some public signals blocks certain sites like youtube because they use so much bandwidth. So it may not be the phone at all.

I was at Kohls recently and hopped onto their free wifi and tried to go onto youtube to kill some time while waiting for my friend to finish shopping, and it wouldn't load at all. But when I got home, it worked fine. Some places block youtube.

• He
      7th of May, 2013

All wifi should block YouTube, twitter, Facebook because all are fraudulent sites..