Nescafemachine not work properly

I have puchage my coffe machine on date 12-09-2010, but it not work properly, when I call my vender he not take seruoisly, after the comlaint technician visit after 3 days today machine not work properly, he say taht some parts is deffective so they can change after three or four day

This is nescaffe product I am not setisfied

Comments

Oct 13, 2010

your maggie & coffie is very bad quality, maggie mai masala kam dalta hai or kam deta hai, or coffie me pani jyada hota hai or milk kam,

shriram college banmor morena m.p (india)

me department
    sandeep pal

Dec 25, 2014

I have purchased a Nescafe Nan-u-Vend Machine but right from starting some problem arise for hot water outlet. I have complaint several times to Nova Enterprise, Jorhat which our Local Dealer. But they are unable to solve the problem. For last 6 month machine is completely stop. So that, I want a solution from the Manufacturer. Please solve me the problem for the above mention matter as soon as possible or If not solve then replace or exchange the machine for better use.

Customer Name : Jainco Lifestyle Ltd., Rupahi Ali, Jorhat

[protected] / [protected]
    email : [protected]@gmail.com

• Re
      Aug 20, 2015

Nescafe has quietly reduced its jar size from 200 grams to 170 grams. Yet another corporate ripoff. I have no problem increasing the price if costs go up, but doing it this way is underhand and amounts to a huge price increase.