Neotel / Mifi

1 Midrand, South Africa Review updated:

I have bought this wifi towards middle/end 2013 with data. At the time the date was supposed to last for a year, only to be reduced to 6 months later and now when I phoned yesterday you told me only 3 months. I have 32 gigabytes on this stupid wifi and cannot even get a battery for it with you guys, and no, I shall not buy an updated version from you. As a matter of fact, I have bought a new router from cell c and got 100 gigabytes for a year at r299.00!!!Now put that in your pipe and smoke it. I shal never ever ever ever ever do business with you guys again. This is daylight robbery. You should be summons by somebody with money and taken to court for all the people you are doing in. Ggggggggggggggggoooood bye neotel.

Fr
Nov 24, 2016

Comments

4th of Sep, 2018
    Neotel - Wifi router
    Lenasia
    South Africa

Has been troubling for 2weeks...neotel supose to send out someone to pick the router up to replace it...still waiting

But at the end of the month they still going to deduct from my account tho im not using my wifi

Very disappointed

• Da
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Neotel - Use of other province numbers in joburg.
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

Please explain to me how you can use a Cape Town neotel number in joburg. That is cinstituting to many fraud cases. Otherwise explain if you don't use Rica rules. You are breaking the law unless you are the law. People are scammed everyday from your network numbers. Please reply or forward this to the relevant department.