Neopost / unauthorized credit card charge
Date of incident: 6/2/18
Client number: [protected]
Tried to replenish funds. Instead of seeing numbers appear when I typed in the amount, there were strange graphics (possibly a wingdings font or something?). I could not see what I was typing. I tried to authorize $100, but you have taken $1100 from my account to put on the machine.
The second part of my complaint is that there is no way of reaching you to resolve this problem. Today is Saturday and you are closed until Monday. This is completely unacceptable.
I have no other choice but to dispute this charge directly with my bank.
I very much regret having switched to Neopost and will be looking for an alternative this coming week.
More Neopost Complaints & Reviews
- Neopost - Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund 
- Neopost - Customer service, equipment, billing issues 
- Neopost - NEOPOST
- Neopost - Not happy with product 30 day trial 
- Neopost - Horrible Customer Service 
- Neopost - apps, slogans to be exact.
- Neopost - neopost postage machine
- Neopost - company as a whole
- Neopost - billing department
- Neopost - customer service