The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Neopost — Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In Summer 2008, we decided to rent a postage meter from Neopost. The meter kept deducting money from our postage account without printing a postage label. When I asked for a refund on the $16 in postage the machine ate, they ignored me. I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint, and Neopost ignored that too! Finally, from not getting what we paid for--a working meter and customer service--we made a request, in writing, for a refund on the remaining 10 months of service we prepaid. Neopost told me, in writing, that they agreed to the refund. They even sent a return shipping label. However, once they received the meter back, they claimed they did not agree to a refund and refused to process the refund. Now we are without the meter and our money!
This is a fraudulent company. Do not do business with them! I am going to post complaints about this scam all over consumer protection sites to warn other consumers. Is anyone interested in a class action suit?
More Neopost Complaints & Reviews
- Neopost - Customer service, equipment, billing issues
- Neopost - NEOPOST
- Neopost - Not happy with product 30 day trial
- Neopost - Horrible Customer Service
- Neopost - customer service
- Neopost - apps, slogans to be exact.
- Neopost - neopost postage machine
- Neopost - unauthorized credit card charge
- Neopost - company as a whole
- Neopost - Unethical company and rude employees