Neiman Marcus — double dipping in my checking account
I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and 1 tights Neiman Marcus catalog by telephone. The items were to be paid for with my mastercard debit card. I received the 3 pairs of shoes but subsequently returned two pairs and the tights were on back order. However, when the order was first placed neiman marcus put an authorization hold against my debit card for $387.89. When the shoes were shipped they then deducted another $332.89 from account a second time. When i contacted Neiman Marcus to find out why they did not deduct the $332.89 from the authorization hold of $387.89, i was told they do not do it this way. I have talked to a MS Christoff who is the manager who wanted to conference a call with my bank, but first i must put my pin number in so that they can get access to my account. I refused to go along with this idea for fear of someone using my bank card illegal. I requested they reverse the authorization from their end, but was told they cannot do this. therefore, I would like Neiman Marcus to credit my checking account for the $387.89 that is owed me promptly. I was promised that the debit card hold would be realesed12/12/2008 and as of todays date nothing has beeen done to credit back my account the monies that is owed me. What neiman marcus is doing is illegal.they are double dipping into peoples checking account and not refunding some of the monies, this sounds like a scam to me. thank you for your immediate assistance to this matter.
More Neiman Marcus Complaints & Reviews
- Neiman Marcus - returns 
- Neiman Marcus - credit card problems 
- Neiman Marcus - refused return 
- Neiman Marcus - customer service 
- Neiman Marcus - double dhl charges for international shop online 
- Neiman Marcus - the unethical service provided by mary zigman at the topanga canyon location
- Neiman Marcus - gucci sales person lori or laurie
- Neiman Marcus - rude and unprofessional service
- Neiman Marcus - they wasted my time!!
- Neiman Marcus - wn12022699351/ysl loulou wallet