Nedbank — money stolen from my account
Money was drawn out of my account at the end of July, while i had my bank card with me. I got a case number from the police and filled out the forms at the bank immediately. I was told that it would take 3-4 weeks to resolve. I called today after hearing nothing and i am now told that it normally takes over 6 weeks! I asked to speak to the manager, who is now away for 2 weeks!
There is nobody i can speak to to get a straight answer, after numerous attempts All i want is my money back! thats not too much to ask!
More Nedbank Complaints & Reviews
- Nedbank - unauthorized deductions of my account 
- Nedbank Home Insurance - poor service 
- Nedbank-savvy Current Account - banking fees/service 
- Nedbank Credit Card - outstanding balance 
- Nedbank - nedbank - stealing money 
- Nedbank - unauthorised debit order
- Nedbank - motor vehicle finance statements via email
- Nedbank - helplessness from the bank if you are out for the country
- Nedbank - blacklisting
- Nedbank - bad customer service