Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning / Service

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning
Terrible Company! They were very nice over the phone, but I had to call them FOUR times after they didnt show for an appointment to get them to show up! And when they came, they only cleaned gutters on 3 sides of my house and left food trash all over the lawn. Then they billed me for more than the price I had agreed upon. Beware!

N  20th of May, 2009 by
Definitely from Garden State. The guy put in a comment into a post bashing Garden State saying that they were great and now he is bashing a gutter cleaning company. Definitely fishy!!!
D  13th of Oct, 2009 by
This is a non-verified complaint. It is a competitor. Why don't you focus on doing a great job for people, and maybe you won't have to waste your time making up phony complaints!!
N  11th of Jun, 2010 by
they keep saying they have a great rating with the BBB it does not look like it from all of this I am reading. I was going to call them but after reading this I think I will call someone else
N  29th of Dec, 2010 by
I received this today (copy and paste verbatim): "Ned---We received excellent service today--- very professional, thorough, and friendly. We are very satisfied with your work!!!" I received this earlier (copy and paste) "Your level of customer service is EXCELLENT! Thank you!" And recently received this (copy and paste verbatim): "Thank you for your commitment to great service - that's why I never hesitate to renew my contract! The leaves are all down now, so when your team is in this vicinity, I would really appreciate it if they could give the gutters a final clear out." I received this one a few weeks ago (copy and paste verbatimredacted to remove employee name and cust address): "Today I signed up for service to my gutters at 2 locations (the operator)was very nice, courteous, informative and professional. He is a VERY good representative for your company." And, I received this recently (copy and paste verbatim) " your company is excellent, especially for a seemingly impersonal industry where you never talk to or even see the service tech, but its always good, clean, & efficient. Gentleman on phone is always pleasant and gets the job done. Thanks so much. As long as that continues, I have no reason to go elsewhere. Happy Holidays!"
We work very hard 7 days a week to make our customers HAPPY. Our QC department works hard to make every job great. We have earned our ratings. Don't let some phony customers stop you from hiring the hardest working, highest rated gutter company.
D  15th of Apr, 2011 by
This company is hoaky in its business dealings and continue to call with bothersome unwelcomed calls. They contiue to call you even after you tell them to lose your number.They cleaned my gutters and then sent a cleaning crew without permission on later date. Terrible customer service and rude personnel. They try to intimidate into paying a bill you did not order. Their field personnel did not speak english and wore no uniforms. Look like they hire day workers and not trained personnel.
D  7th of Jun, 2011 by
We do not and would never hire a "day worker." Our staff is THOROUGHLY trained and we have full time QC Managers whose job it is to inspect jobs that are done to make sure the crew did a great job. We can certainly put you on our "do not call" list, and we won't call again. However, if we did appear, there was a reason. We only perform work which was authorized. While there is a chance you forgot that you pre-scheduled your next service (as most customers do for convenience), there is no chance we would ever forget-- it is our job to remember! We are A+ rated by the BBB for a reason -- we work very hard to make all our customers happy. Please call us today if you wish to be taken off our call list, as the anonymous nature of your complaint makes it impossible to locate your account. Lastly, remember that the review on top that started this whole chain of comments, was a FAKE POST from a competitor.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning Logo Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning