NBC Health / Cursing on phone

1 MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-954-970-0393

this women call my house. which I have on tape. from [protected] nbc. and said her***** And when I asked her a-Q
she stared cursing & speaking in a unprofession manner to. what was a potential client. so I advise any one who see this
watch the number [protected]) because I have the so call woman name.

TRB

Comments

• Th
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I have a pre exisiting and was having problems getting health insurance then one day i get a call from these scam artist of NBC Health I have submitted claim after claim and they refuse to pay anything they also stole money from my fiance' s credit card and refused to refund the money...They told me if I wasn't satisfied with their services I would gat a 100 per cent refund I am still fighting them over that ...My sugestion is hang up on them and DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CREDIT CARD OR ANY OTHER METHOD OF PAYMENT BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN USE YOUR CREDIT CARD ANYTIME THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO MY MEMBER ID NUMBER IS OR WAS ...GTNHO75409

8th of May, 2009
    NBC HEALTH
    Florida

They call my cell phone all day and night. They are nothing more than a rip off company and I believe we should shut people like this down. Crooks

• Ra
      8th of Jun, 2009
    20532 El Toro Road Suite 303
    Mission Viejo
    California
    Phone: 8776872422
    NBCHealth.com

I canceled my policy on May 15th but on May 29th the company took about a premium for June. When I called they said they don't refund money and that I am covered until June. This is a big problem because my husband lost his job and I was counting on using the money from the premium for groceries.

• Sw
      19th of Nov, 2009
    NBC Health - Falsely Advertising of Insurance Coverage
    New Jersey
    nbchealth.com

My mother signed up to what she thought was life insurance via telephone. The representative, Gary Heler @ 877-215-2071 ext 337, called and asked" are you looking for health care"? When asked he assured her it was life insurance and that she would be covered as long as she made the payment by check with him(which included an entry fee and first month payment of $259.85. He promised they would be sending a package for her to look it over with all the necessary info she would need. Well, once that package arrived, I looked through it to help her find her doctors under the coverage. It was then I saw on the last line at the bottom of the "Dear Member" letter that it states, 'This Is Not Health Insurance". My mother specifically asked for it and nothing else!
    I have called them with her present on speakerphone and demanded her full refund. At first, Tashiba, tried to talk us out of it and said to hold on to it until we find coverage and after I insited she said we wouldn't get it back anyway which is when I demanded to speak to her manager. When the manager got on the phone, I made it very clear that it took a full week and half to get the paperwork and review the package. I made it also very clear she didn't use any of the services whatsoever and will not do so especially since she was misled by her staff since they were not an insurance agency. Now the manager had a major attitude and kept telling me that my mom confirmed her request via phone prompt with the agent and that she could replay it for me. I told her that a recording can be altered and that if preferred they can play it in court after I file a complaint through our attorneys. She became belligerent so I informed her that our conversation was being recorded with myself and mother present since our call was surely recorded. I demanded full refund and hung up on her since she wasn't the most intellectual people to engage in any conversation with.
    So the following day my mother received a phone call from a Wendy Tao, who claims she heard about the phone call we had the other day. She wanted to ask her about what happened. When she finished telling her what happened she made it clear that when she was going through the prompts with the agent on the phone for verification that he had to stop and restart the process numerous times because the questions were unclear! She said, "really"??? and then said she'd call back. We are still waiting!!!
    Stay away from these crooks.

I think the most important rule is:
    NEVER SEND MONEY UNTIL YOU CAN REVIEW ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND INFO IN PERSON. IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY WHO SOME LEGAL BACKGROUND AND YOU CAN TRUST THE TO LOOK IT OVER FOR YOU, PLEASE DO SO.
    These guys know exactly how to work these schemes not mention et over seniors or foreigners.

28th of Sep, 2010
    Phone: 877-687-2422
    NBCHEALTH.com

I was sick in April and was out of town, I contacted NBC HEALTH and they told me they had a contract with Dr.'s Walk In Clinic in Clearwater, FL., they told me all I had to pay was the $35.00 fee. This is the second time I was told by them they would pay a dr and bill and I have been stuck with the whole thing.

Has anyone filed a law suit against this comany for Fraud???