Naturalizer / Fraudulent actions
I received the add for Easy Life Furniture and saw the price of $399 for the table I've wanted. I went to the store and was told that in addition to the price I would have to pay a $90 delivery charge. I told them that I have a truck and will pick it up myself. I was told that I would have to go all the way to Buena Park if I wanted to pick it up myself. That is a great distance for me. Why is there a store in Victorville if you can't pick up furniture at that location. It seems to me that the price was not $399, it was $489. I told the salesman that I would just go purchase it elsewhere for $489, which I have done. Easylife lost my business because of this price scam and I'm posting this so others are aware.
More Naturalizer Complaints & Reviews
- Naturalizer Shoes - Horrible customer service/communication 
- Naturalizer.com - Never received Christmas orders or response. 
- Naturalizer - order
- Naturalizer - Terrible service!
- Naturalizer - Please read the review
- Naturalizer / Caleres - a pair of shoes I wore very little
- Naturalizer - customer service / shipping / refunds
- Naturalizer / Caleres - I want my money back